Sold and Shipped by Hisgadget
- Waterproof camera body with a sun-visor and metal bracket is easy to mount on any flat surface of the vehicle
- The TFT screen has the switches to change between normal and mirrored images of the 2 cameras
- The most advanced part is that the 2 cameras can switch on in-turn, automatically, depending on the status of your vehicle Lightweight 16:9 wide-angle view 7" TFT LCD color monitor comes with remote controller
- Special heat-ventilating design for longer life of use
- 12V-24V DC power input range to fit most of the medium to large vehicles in production
good deal, good product
This review is from: Esky® 7-Inch TFT LCD Monitor Waterproof Car Color Backup Rear View Camera System (Night Vision, Side Camera for Trailer Tow, RV Truck)System
Pros: great value, well packaged, shipped fast. Installation was as easy as these things get. We installed a set on two of our fire engines, (one is 24 volt, another plus with this unit). The 20 meter long cables came in handy. Our first rear-veiw camera came with another engine that cost us $1000, the second was $650. Adding these cameras to two of our older trucks cost $260 total. The quality is identical across all units. The set has 2 cameras and 2 sets of cables, we'll only install one on each truck, so we have a spare when a camera gets broken.
Cons: Because there are two cameras, the display has a chunky filter box that is on a short cable. If you're going to mount near the visor, this box is a bit of a problem hanging from the roof.
Other Thoughts: We liked these so much, we bought two more, our entire fleet will have back up cameras.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo