The DrMeter HY5003A series variable DC power supplies are very stable, regulated DC power supplies allowing continuous adjustment of both the output voltage and output current levels.
This series of 150W Switching Mode Power Supplies with Current Limiting Control, is designed with the objectives of high accuracy, compactness and easy portability.Wire wound potentiometers are used for voltage and current control.
4 digit display LCD of voltage and current for high precision. The slim tower housing makes it ideal for tight work bench. It is light and conveniently portable with a collapsible handle.
The large and illuminated LCD display provides clear and sharp readings even under dim light. The output power on off switch allows safe and handy operations. The Tracking OVP (Output Over Voltage Protection) ensures a better and tighter protection to voltage sensitive loads. It has good line and load regulations, high efficiency and low ripple & noise that are typical of advanced switching mode power supply.
It meets the CE safety standards of EN-61010 for laboratory garde power supply and respective EMC standards.
- Input voltage : 230V/115V AC±10% 50HZ/60Hz±2Hz
- Line regulation: CV=0.01%+1mV CC=0.2%+1mA
- Load regulation: CV=0.01%+3mV(I=3A) CC=0.2%+3mA(I=3A)
- Ripple and noise: CV=3mVr.m.s CC=3mAr.m.s
- Protection: constant current and short-circuit protection
- Voltage indication accuracy: LCD±1%+2digits,
- Current indication accuracy: LCD±2%+2digits,
- Environment: 0 ~ +40 0C relative humidity:<90%
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo