This wireless video transmitter for your vehicle's rearview camera will transmit up to a 50 meters range, allowing you to transform any wired rearview car camera to a wireless rearview camera.
Simply connect the rearview camera to the transmitter and a car LCD display to the receiver and voila! You have yourself a fully functioning wireless rearview camera. Ideal for anyone wanting to use their current wired rearview camera on an additional vehicle or for people looking at a wired rearview camera with the specifications they want, but not the ease of wireless transmissions.
- Convert any reversing camera with a standard phono/RCA connector into a wireless camera with this universal transmitter and receiver kit.
- Eliminates the need to run a cable the length of the vehicle, just connect the transmitter at the camera end and the receiver at the monitor end.
- The transmitter also includes a handy pass through for the power so you can connect it inline with your camera.
- Wireless transmitter with male phono plug and male 3.5mm power plug for supplying power to the camera.
- Wireless receiver with male phono plug for connection to monitor .
- 100% brand new, High quality
- Easy installation
- Take one minute get your camera become a wireless camera
- Wireless 2.4GHz transmitter/ receiver set (12-Volt for vehicle installation)
- Work Range: Up to about 50m (Hollowness)
- Connects to rear-view camera and front video screen
- Fit all RCA composite video connections
- Power: DC 12V
- Transmitter/ Receiver Cable Length: 1.5m
How to Install a Camera with the Wireless Module:
- Take out your stock license plate light at the back of your car.
- Fix the camera to where the stock license plate light was.
- Connect the built-in license plate light of the camera to where the stock license plate light was connected to get the power.
- Connect the wireless module (transmitter) to your camera via the two cables - yellow plug for AV output and black plug for power .
- Connect the wireless module (transmitter) to the reverse light of your car to get the power - red wire for positive and black wire for negative .
- Connect the wireless module (receiver) to your car monitor - yellow plug for AV input.
- Connect the wireless module (receiver) to your car battery or cigarette lighter to get the power - red wire for positive and black wire for negative .
- You will see the images when your car is in reverse shift.
1 x 2.4G Wireless Audio Video AV Transmitter
1 x 2.4G Wireless Audio Video AV Receiver
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo