Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
This MIDI interface cable is self-powered and can be conveniently attached to your computer's USB port, without the need for tools or computer disassembly. This MIDI interface cable is the simplest and most convenient way to connect a keyboard or controller to a computer via a USB port. There's no need for additional cables - this interface comes with integral USB and MIDI cables as part of its sturdy construction. This interface provides one MIDI input port and one MIDI output port, with each MIDI port supporting 16 MIDI channels. This USB MIDI cable easily turns your computer into a music studio and gives you the power to play songs on your keyboard or other controller, then mix and edit them on your home computer or laptop with any sequencing or recording software you have installed them play them back on the built-in synth or an any out-board synth.
- Easy to install with built-in driver; USB powered, no AC adapter needed.
- 1 in + 1 out MIDI interface; 16 MIDI input channels & 16 MIDI output channels.
- LED power indicator; MIDI in & out signal indicator.
- Supports: Windows and Mac.
- Turn your PC into a music studio by connecting a music keyboard to your computer with the USB MIDI cable.
- Latest version with a built-in driver.
- USB powered and Class Coppliant for true plug &play. Just plug it to any usb port on pc & it'll install itself.
- 1-in/1-out MIDI interface. 16 MIDI input channels/16 MIDI output channels.
- Supports Windows 7/ 98SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP/ Mac OS 9x and Vista.
Instructions for use :
1. Connect the cable marked "in" to the MIDI "OUT" socket of a MIDI keyboard.
2. Connect the cable marked "OUT" to the MIDI "IN" socket of a MIDI keyboard.
3. Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer. the red LED will light to show power on.
4. Open your music software program, e.g.Cubase, Soner, MIDIconnections, etc.
5. Set the muisc programs MIDI In and MIDI Out devices to "USB Audio Device".
Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for ruse.
It is recommended that always connected to the same USB as it was originally instally on to prevent multiple installations of the driver.
1 x USB to MIDI Interface Cable
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo