This great little adaptor allows you to use up to 4 Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers on your Windows PC, allowing you to play all your favourite PC and emulation games using the with the familiar Xbox 360 controller. Noted: This wireless gaming receive can not completely compatible with Windows 8.
1. This wireless receiver is a simple adapter that connects into a USB.
2. Will work with future Xbox 360 Wireless Accessories.
3. Provides up to a 30-foot range for complete wireless freedom.
4. Use up to four Wireless Controllers and four Wireless Headsets.
5. Easily integrates with PC gaming scenarios and utilizes the same binding technology as Xbox 360.
6. Simultaneously with one Wireless Gaming Receiver.
7. Works with windows xp, vista and windows 7
8. the third party product, not made by mircrosoft
Note: This is NOT a genuine product from Microsoft company!!!!!
Direction for use:
1. When it is connected to the notebook, the screen will show a new hardware is founded and tip you to install driver.
2. After you succeed in installing it, press on the circular button of the receiver for about 1 second then the green light of the receiver will flash constantly and it means now it gets into the pairing mode.
3. Now you just need to press the pair button of the controller to mate, after you succeed in doing that you'll free to play the game.
installation for win 7
1. download and install the Microsoft XBOX360 controller 1.2WHQL driver, click here
2. open the XBOX controller and four lights of the navigation key are lit, find the 'Unknown Device' from the 'Device Manager'.
3. right-click the 'Unknown Device', then click "update driver software".
4. select "Find and install the driver manually", then "select from Computer device drivers list".
5. find "Microsoft windows of public control", select "XBOX360 Wireless Receiver for Windows" and then install it.
You can download the drive for what operating system you are using from the below link:
If your PC is running win 7 64 bit system, please refer to below links to install it.
(1)Youtube video guide:
(2) driver install insturection:
Package Contents: 1 x Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows, 1 x Driver CD for windows.
DOES NOT WORK
Cons: It is a cheap piece of generic Chinese made junk that does not work. Constantly shows up as unrecognized device even after installing the drivers from Microsoft and pointing the device manager to those drivers for the unrecognized device. I ordered a real microsoft one off another retailers site since newegg(unfortunately) does not carry the official MS brand adapters. DO NOT BUY THIS, it will not work and does not sync to multiple controllers, official microsoft or off brand. This one does not even say XBOx or 360 or anything other than wireless pc adapter, and if it was worth it I would return it, but it was 11 bucks and not worth my time. On another note I have started a small collection of cheap stuff that I ordered off newegg and arrived broken and was too cheap to deal with any returns, maybe I should cash em all in, not that any of its newegg, every single case was manufacturers error.
Other Thoughts: I am really wondering when Microsoft is going to jump on the "Big Picture" bandwagon and start making these again. The only place to get them is from people who just have stock of them, and buying anything but Microsoft brand from what I have read is a NIGHTMARE, and from my own experiences is an exercise in futility. The real adapter pugged in and worked right away, no muss no fuss.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo