Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
This is an external USB to 2.5" SATA Hard Drive HDD cable with Protective Box, it will allow you to combined a 2.5" SATA HDD or SSD to be an external Hard drive. The Dual USB designed will provide you high speed data transfer rates and 5V power stable power source from the USB connector. No extra power required, Support hot-swap, plug and play. Furthermore, you can also use the protective Box Separately - use the USB to 2.5" SATA HDD cable to connect the 2.5" SATA HDD upto the computer, while the box to store or carry another 2.5" SATA HDD SDD conveniently. Protecting your 2.5" HDD far away from dust, damp, skip, shock, vibration and static.
- 100% Brand New And Full one year Warranty.
- Built in TWO LED indicator light for Power and Data transfer: Power (Blue), Access (Red).
- Cable Type: USB 2.0 to 2.5" SATA HDD SSD Cable with Box.
- Dimension:USB TO USB Power: 15cm, USB To SATA: 40cm.
- Double USB connectors for no need of external power to support HDD up to 7200rpn.
- Light weight, portable size, easy to carry.
- Powered via computer USB port, no external power required.
- SATA Interface: 7+15 pins, 22pin SATA.
- Supports any Hot Swappable 2.5 inch SATA Hard Disk and SSD.
- USB 2.0 interface, support hot plug, plug and play, data transfer rates up to 480Mbps.
- Color: Black.
- Weight: 30g.
1 x USB 2.0 to SATA Serial ATA 15+7 22P Adapter
1 x Protective Box
USB to SATA adaptor
This review is from: New Dual USB 2.0 to SATA 15+7 Pin Data Power adapter Cable Connector For 2.5" HDD
Pros: No external power supply needed
Cons: The case was kind of warped on the one I recently received, so it wouldn't close right. Because of this the adapter wouldn't fit. But after a little stretching/bending it was fine.
Other Thoughts: Iv'e had mine for about a year and it's a really useful product. Just recently I got one for my brother but as i said earlier the case was kind of warped in, but after bending the case outward it was fine.
Did you find this review helpful?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo