Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
It's easy to turn your PC into a music studio. Start by connecting an electronic musical instrument to your computer with the supplied USB MIDI cable. Within minutes you'll be able to play songs while they are being recorded on your PC! With appropriate software, you can overdub additional instruments, then edit, mix and even print sheet music of your final compositions.
1. Lastest version with a built-in driver
2. USB Powered and Class Compliant for true plug & play.Just connect to a computer USB socket for automatic installation of the driver.
3. 1 in and 1 out MIDI interface; 16 MIDI input channels & 16 MIDI output channels
4. LED's indicate power on, MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal
5. Supports Windows XP, Vista and Mac OS X operating systems
6. Length: approx 2 M
Instructions for Use:
1. Connect the cable marked "IN" to the MIDI "OUT" socket of a MIDI keyboard(or MIDI device)
2. Connect the cable marked "OUT" to the MIDI "IN" socket of a MIDI keyboard(of MIDI device)
3. Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, the red LED will light to show power on
4. Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, ect
5. Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI Out devices to "USB Audio Device"
6. Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use
7. To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was originally installed on to prevent multiple installations of the driver
1 * 2M Keyboard to PC USB MIDI Cable
1 * User manual
Great Little Product
This review is from: New USB to MIDI Interface Cable Converter PC to Music Keyboard Converter Cable
Pros: Works, but I have no way to compare and tell if it is better or worse than other items. It connects on both ends with no issues and the PC saw my piano instantly. I kinda thought it would be harder. It was simple plug and play.
Cons: None so far
Other Thoughts: I have an electronic Piano and used an old midi interface that plugged into an old ISA sound card years and years ago. I got the bug to try again but needed an updated cable and this was priced right <$10. I downloaded midi files that played, but was unable to get really good sound on my piano. Seems like I was missing instruments and only hearing the piano parts (duh, its a piano, so maybe that's all I'll get).
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo