This USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA drive adapter implements a bridge between a USB port and one SATA, ATA or ATAPI based mass storage device port.
This USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA drive adapter turns any standard IDE or SATA drive into a convenient external drive. Easily transfer files from computer or notebook, back up files, or store large file archives on hard drives.
The Hi-Speed USB interface provides for easy installation with its Plug and Play design. The adapter supports all existing IDE/ATAPI devices such as a CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM and 2.5 and 3.5 IDE and SATA hard drives.
Do NOT compatible with windows 98.
* Connect to the IDE device using USB interface and SATA device too
* USB 2.0 standard, Full speed, 480M bps full speed
* Transfer rate upto 480MBps (USB 2.0 specification), limit depend on the IDE device/SATA device and the driver
* USB 1.1 device interface can be use, (Backward compatible to USB 1.1)
* Complies with ATA/ATAPI-66 Specification 1.0
* Easy to use and plug & play
* Supports SATA Hard Disk / ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (based on ATAPI spec.)
* For easy connect to the IDE device / SATA device and make the hard disk device more portable
* External power adapter included, for power up the 5V IDE/ATAPI devices Usage
USB to IDE/SATA cable
SATA Cable/SATA Power Connector
(NO CD-ROM disc)
S-ATA 2.5 3.5 Hard Drive HD HDD Converter Adapter Cable
This review is from: New USB 2.0 to IDE SATA S-ATA 2.5 3.5 Hard Drive HD HDD Converter Adapter Cable
Pros: Everything worked as expected.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo