1. wireless enjoy stereo music playing. music mutes or pauses when call come in, Suitable for mobile phones, PC, and iPod, iPhone 3 3GS 4.
2. Convenient Music and Call Control: control tracks and volumes or answer a call by simply pressing the button on the headphone, Can receive and reject incoming calls while automatically stop music
3. wireless enjoy stereo music,set aside to answer the call automatically converted, Handsfree speaking by pairing with mobile phone, Enjoy music of iPod with adaptive dongle.
4. Light Weight - Comfortable for Sports
- Material: Plastic & Rubber
- Dimension: About 14.5 x 13.5 cm
- USB Cable Length: About 62 cm/ 24.8''
- Talk Time: Up to 4Hours
- Standby Time: Up to 250 Hrs
- Control Buttons: Play/ Pause, VOL +, VO -, Call/ Receive
- Noise Reduction Ear Plugs
- Bluetooth version: 1.2/V2.1, wireless transmitter standard of class II
- Frequency coverage: 2.402~2.480GHz ISM band
- Sensitivity: -80dbm
- Transmit range: up to 10m
- Transmit speed: 57~723Kbps
- Stereo compression ratio: 44.1/48kHz
- Channel: 79 channels of 1MHz, B/W
- Contact terms: Point-to-Point
- Support Format: MP3 WMA WAV
- Support System: Windows 98 / 2000 / XP / Vista
- Mini USB IN
- Built-in Li-ion Battery (charged via USB)
- Main Function: Bluetooth flexible headset for use with mobile phones or computers
1x Bluetooth Headset (Blue)
1X USB cable
ok but limited
This review is from: Patazon Sports Wireless Bluetooth Headphone Earphone Music Headset Handsfree (Blue)
Pros: the sound is actually not bad on these and they are very lightweight, which i like. also the battery lasts a fairly long time.
Cons: there is no integrated microphone for making phone calls. so if you're listening to music and a call comes in you have to pause the music, dig your phone out of your pocket or gym bag or whatever, put your phone to your ear, and talk through it.
Other Thoughts: only get this if you want to listen to music over your phone but not make any calls using it. when i saw it was bluetooth i assumed you could talk through it for calls. but you can't. so it is a little misleading. if i had to do it again i wouldn't buy it because that is too big of a negative and very inconvenient. i would get one that has a mic built-in. lesson learned. just because a company advertises bluetooth doesn't mean it is full send and receive bluetooth. in this case its only receive.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo