Play music wirelessly from your phone on your home stereo system or speaker with this Bluetooth audio receiver. High-quality audio streaming from your phone or other Bluetooth device in CD-quality sound through your speaker. Freedom to move freely in your house as you listen - conveniently control and stream music from up to 33 feet/10 meters away. Easy to install - simply plug it into your stereo, then connect to your device with just one press of a button. If your phone has NFC, just tap it to the audio receiver to make an instant connection. For Bluetooth phones or computers without NFC, the pairing process is the same as if connecting other regular Bluetooth audio receivers and speakers.
1. Play music from your iPhone/iPod touch wirelessly through your home stereo.
2. Play your music wirelessly from up to 33 feet away.
3. Play the Music of Your iPhone/iPod touch Wirelessly Through Your Home Stereo.
4. Enjoy the convenience of a wireless connection while listening to your favorite tunes. With the innovative Bluetooth Music Receiver, you can appreciate the superior sound of your home speakers while controlling your playlist from the comfort of your sofa. Say goodbye to the hassle of cables, docks, and cradles, and play your iPhone or iPod touch wirelessly through your stereo. With Bluetooth 4.0 technology, you'll get reliable, high-quality sound.
1. Bluetooth v4.0 with EDR for superior wireless performance
2. Support A2DP, APTX,CLASS 1&2
3. Receives up to 33 feet away
4. Two-Link: can connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time
5. Powered by 5V DC
6. Built-in rechargeable 250mA Li-battery
7. Compatible with all devices enabled with A2DP stereo Bluetooth
8. Output Current: 1A
9. Output Voltage: 5V
NFC Bluetooth pairing function has been tested (or reported by users as working) with these phones: Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7, LG Optimus G, G Pro, 4X HD, Samsung Galaxy S4 SV, Galaxy S3 SIII, Galaxy Nexus*, Galaxy Note II, S3 mini, Galaxy Victory 4G LTE, HTC One, OneX/XL/SV*, HTC First Facebook Home, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC Windows Phone 8X, Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone 8, Nokia Lumia 820, Nokia Lumia 822, Nokia Lumia 810, Nokia 301/700/701/720/610 NFC, Sony Experia S, Experia P, Experia Ion, Xperia TX (ST29i), Experia V, Motorola Droid Razr M, Droid DNA.
Remark: Installation of Tap-and-Pair App (or any other NFC Bluetooth pairing handover app compliant to NFC Forum Specifications) is required for Android OS version 4.0.x, despite NFC hardware support by the phone. Tap-and-Pair app can be downloaded free of charge from Google Play Store. Phones that have been upgraded to 4.1/4.2 (Jelly Bean) do not require app installation for NFC Bluetooth pairing.
1 x Bluetooth Music Receiver
1 x Mini USB Cable
1 x 3.5mm-to-3.5mm cable
1 x user manual
This review is from: NFC Bluetooth 4.0 Enabled Wireless Music Audio Receiver Adapter Hands free Car kit For Google Nexus 4 Nexus 7
Pros: It works when plugged in only via aux (headphone jack).
Cons: It does NOT work while the USB cord is plugged in to charge it. This means you could never just leave it plugged in at home or in a car and expect it to be ready to connect at all times. You'll always have to mess with it, and it's wires every time you want to use it.
Other Thoughts: This, to me, completely kills the usefulness of a product like this. Glad it has a battery, but I shouldn't be forced to use it in battery mode.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo