Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
The Etekcity® Wii to HDMI converts your Wii video and audio output to full digital HDMI format. It supports all Wii display modes including: NTSC 480i, 480p, PAL 576i automatically, and upscales them to HDMI 720P or 1080P. With just the use of one HDMI cable you could connect your Wii gaming console to your HDTV, without losing any quality in video and audio signals, as the Wii to HDMI converter dynamically switches or converts your analog content to digital HDMI format.
Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss! Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i)
HDMI upscale to 720p or 1080p high definition output. Provides advanced signal processing with great precision. Colors, resolutions!
High quality, state of the art motion adaptive de-interlacing for 480i, 576i input.
No power adaptor, no messy cords-just one HDMI cable. Hassle Free! Plug and play as you go.
- Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss
- Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i)
- HDMI upscale to 720p or 1080p high definition output
- Provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colors, resolutions
- High quality, state of the art motion adaptive de-interlacing for 480i, 576i input
- No power adaptor, no messy cords - just one HDMI cable (not included)
- Power Consumption: Below 2W
- Supported Video Input Mode: Includes all the display modes of the Wii console (480i, 480p, 576i)
- Supported HDMI Output Mode: 720P@60Hz, 1080P@60Hz
- Input Interface: Wii AV Multi Out Plug
- Output Interface: HDMI Connector
- Audio Jack: 3.5mm stereo audio jack
- Size (L x W x H): Approx. 1.3 x 2.9 x 1.6 inch / 34 x 73 x 14 mm
- Intermediation distortion: <10%
1 x Etekcity® Wii to HDMI Converter
Not bad, not great
Pros: 1080p from the wii when I had to change out my older but upconverting receiver.
Cons: Sometimes there is audio static and it seems to be over gained.
Other Thoughts: I think the instructions to this are available at mono price. Make sure you select edtv/hdtv in the wii. It looks like carp if you don't. You can't select the option before you plug it in. The video quality isn't any better than my old receiver converted but the old receiver did as good or better with just composite video signal.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo