- Assembled Dimensions: 49'' L x 23.5'' W x 38.5'' H / Weight: 61 lbs. / Max User Weight: 250 lbs.
- Features Solid Steel Frame / Walk-Through Design for Easy Accessibility / Durable Leveling Knobs for Maximum Stability and Security
- Resistance: 8 Levels of Quiet, Smooth Magnetic Resistance / Adjustable Tension Knob to Alter Workout Difficulty
- Comes with Battery Operated Monitor to Track Time, Speed, Distance and Calories / Requires 2 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Includes 2 Sets of Stationary Handlebars / Pulse Sensors Located in the Handlebars / Comfortable Molded Adjustable Seat Moves Forward and Back / Adjustable Foot Straps on the Pedals to Keep Legs Engaged at All Times
- Some Assembly Required
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Frame: 3 Years / Parts: 90 Days
Stay active with the Avari R210 Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike. The bike has eight levels of smooth, quiet magnetic resistance that can be easily adjusted with the manual tension knob at any time during your workout. Getting on and off the bike is easy and safe with the convenient walk-through design. It also features a large, easy to read monitor that displays your workout data. The bike comes with two sets of stationary handlebars that have pulse sensors built into the grips to monitor heart rate. The comfortable molded seat can be adjusted forward and backward to fit most users. The Avari R210 Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike makes a great addition to any home.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.