Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Choking Hazard: Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Rough Country leveling kits are a great way to get extra tire clearance and a more aggressive look on your truck without the expense of full suspension lift kits. Most trucks come from the factory with a "raked" or nose-down appearance. A leveling kit only lifts the front end up, thus the name. The rear of most pickups has enough clearance to put a larger tire without lifting it. Leveling kits are relatively simple to install for most mechanics and do-it-yourselfers. You will need to have your alignment adjusted after installation and some kits may require slight fender modifications to clear more aggressive tires.
Simple coil spacer design that installs on the lower coil seat. Simple install with minimal tools and minimal time.
1999-2004 4wd Ford F250/350 Super Duty
• Only fits 1999 models manufactured on or after 3/1/1999.
• Only fits V-10 & Diesel engine models.
- Front leaf springs, heavy duty front trac bar, polyurethane bushings, u-bolts, and front RC Hydro 8000 series shocks.
• 100% bolt-on installation.
• Increased ground clearance.
• Levels front of vehicle with the rear.
• New track bar allows steering linkage to remain in factory position.
- Install time: 4-6 hours
- Wheel backspacing: factory
- Recommended tire size: 305/75R16
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo