Rough Country leveling kits are a great way to get extra tire clearance and a more aggressive look on your truck without the expense of full suspension lift kits. Most trucks come from the factory with a "raked" or nose-down appearance. A leveling kit only lifts the front end up, thus the name. The rear of most pickups has enough clearance to put a larger tire without lifting it. Leveling kits are relatively simple to install for most mechanics and do-it-yourselfers. You will need to have your alignment adjusted after installation and some kits may require slight fender modifications to clear more aggressive tires.
2000-2006 4wd 1500 Chevy/GMC Tahoe/Yukon/Sub
ONLY FITS Z-71 MODELS. Z-71 takes different torsion bar keys than standard models. NON-Z-71 trucks use Part # 273S
- Front torsion bar adjuster keys
- Rear Coil Spacers
- 4 N2.0 shock absorbers
• Maintains factory ride quality.
• 100% simple bolt-on installation.
• Indexed to not over-stress OE components.
• Built for ultimate strength and powder coated for longevity.
- Install time: 2-4 hours
- Wheel backspacing: factory
- Recommended tire size: 33x12.50
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo