1. Compatible with smart phone, iPad/iPhone/iPod, GPS, portable game devices, MP3/MP4 players, bluetooth headset and other devices which can be charged via 5V USB interface.
2. Available with 5V/1A & 2.1A dual output ports, total 2.1A max output current for different charging requirements.
3. Dual output ports support charge two devices at the same time. (2 ports max total 2.1A output)
4. Embedded high quality Li-ion cell.
5. Available with over charge, over discharge, over current, over heat and short circuit protection.
6. Auto power off after 15 seconds when detecting there is no device in charging for power saving and extend the battery life.
7. 4 LED indicators for easy battery capacity check.
8. Use for instant power, anytime and anywhere - at home or on the go.
9. No more AC adapters and messy cables while traveling
10. Accessories: Travel Bag, USB Charging Cable, Micro & Mini USB Charging Tips.
11. Package NOT include 5V USB Wall Charger.
Good Capacity, Decent Output
This review is from: PowerWalker 7200mAh Rechargeable Portable Battery w/ Dual Output, LED Indicators - Black
Pros: 1) 7,200 mAh @ 3.7v. Converted to 5v is approximately 4000 mAh @ 5v.
Cons: Requires a micro USB connector for charging?
Other Thoughts: Keep in mind that you will need a USB charger capable of outputting at least 700 mAh I'd recommend a USB charger with at least 2 A output to ensure a quicker charging of the battery pack. Otherwise, it'll take ~5 hours to charge the battery pack from 5% to 100% using a 1 A output charger.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo