In most situations, fully charged in approximately 3 hours. To achieve maximum performance, the battery case should be charged for at least 8 hours prior to first use.
• Compatible with smart phones, iPad/iPhone/iPod, GPS, portable game devices, MP3/MP4 players, bluetooth headset and other devices which can be charged via 5V USB interface.
• Available with 5V/1.5A high output power for fast charging requirement.
• Embedded high quality Li-Polymer battery.
• Available with over charge, over discharge, over current, over heat and short circuit full protection function.
• Auto power off after 15 seconds when detecting there is no device charging for power saving and extend the battery life.
• With LED torch function.
• Use for instant power, anytime and anywhere - at home or on the go.
• No more AC adapters and messy cables while traveling
• Accessories : Travel Bag, USB Charging Cable, Micro & Mini USB Charging Tips.
• Package does not include 5V USB Wall Charger.
Showing 1 of 1 reviews - Clear Filters
Does what it says
This review is from: Power Walker A5500 Portable Rechargeable Battery 5500mAh, 5V/1.5A High Output, LED Torch Function (Sapphire Blue)
Pros: Good capacity. Uses standard cords. Power button, sockets, and aluminum case seem solid. Will power portable WiFi transceiver, making for very flexible placement. One can attach a USB hub, allowing the charging of several devices at once.*see o.t.
Cons: Device has three power states - off, on, and torch - which must be cycled in order. So, to turn it off, one must press the power switch for 2 seconds (which lights the torch, which always seems to be pointed at my eye), release it, and press for another two seconds.
Other Thoughts: I haven't used the flashlight; it might be useful. Mostly I just accidentally blind myself with it while I'm turning off the unit.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo