Versakey™ Compact POS Keyboard with MagStripe Reader
ID TECH, the leader in MagStripe Technology, is proud to announce our newest full-sized POS keyboard - VersaKey. The VersaKey features an enhanced MS Windows layout keyboard with a full featured MagStripe card reader. The keyboard layout provides separated function keys, control keys, cursor keys, and a full numerical input keypad. There are also many country specific key layouts available. It comes in USB and PS2 Keyboard interfaces.
|Dimensions (L x W x H):
||18.5 x 8.0 x 1.7 inches
||PS/2 (keyboard) or USB Keyboard
- Full-Function Keyboard & Card Reader
- 2 or 3-Track Magnetic Strip Reader, full data editing capability
- USB-Keyboard or PS/2 KB interface
- Operating life exceeds 1,000,000 card swipes
- 20,000,000 key strokes guaranteed
- Single cable convenience between the keyboard and PC
- Full-size standard Microsoft Keyboard layout with LED indicators
- Plug-n-Play with Windows operation systems
- Extra two-port USB hub for the USB version
- Spainish, French and UK, keyboard layouts available
Versatile, Full Function Keyboard
ID TECH's VersaKey features the enhanced 105/106 key layout, maximizing the user's productivity. The included MagStripe reader with many country specific layouts provides added flexibility.
Versatile MagStripe Reader
VersaKey's integrated MagStripe reader is developed with configurability in mind. Reader output can be transformed to fit your specific application with the included configuration software, such as the format of the output or the selection of specific tracks on the ISO 7811 compliant cards.
Intelligent Interface Options
VersaKey either comes in USB or PS/2 interface depending on the user's needs. For added convenience, the USB version also comes with a USB Hub. Whether it's the PS/2 or the USB version, the communication is shared between the keyboard and the MagStripe reader meaning a reduction of cabling for the user.
Durable Keyboard and Card Reader Combination
VersaKey is designed to provide the reliability needed to meet the demands of high use environments. The unit is proven to endure more than 10 million key operations and 1 million swipes.