Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
The MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) Adapter is an accessory made with one purpose in mind to connect your MHL Host like MHL Phone or Tablet to your HDTV for viewing content on a larger screen. This state-of-the-art technology connects your MHL Host to your monitor or TV from the micro USB port to the HDMI port.
Uses a single, thin adapter to connect the mobile device to the HDTV
Connect Micro USB Female port to Computer or Power Adapter for charging and getting power using a Micro USB to USB M/M cable.
Built-in MHL Receiver converts a single differential pair to HDMI four differential pairs
Supports all bandwidth between 25-75MHz
Support 1080p HD video and digital audio.
• Step 1: Connect a universal HDMI cable (not included) into the MHL adapter and your TV.
• Step 2: Connect the Travel charger (USB output) included with your phone into the MHL adapter by USB connection
• Step 3: Connect your Travel Charger to approved power source.
• Step 4: Connect the MHL adapter into the micro USB port on your phone .This is the same port that your normally use to connect your Travel Charger.
• Step 5: Select the appropriate HDMI Port on your TV (consult your TV owner's manual).The TV screen will display what is on your phone.
• Warning: MHL adapter may not function properly when used with other travel chargers.
Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
Micro USB to MHL HDMI HDTV Cable adapter for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 x1
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo