- Connect this device to your old MHL adapter and use your SIII on your HDTV
- Mirror your SIII through on MHL-compatible devices, like HDTV, Pico-Projector: this adapter tip is designed to allow you to use your old MHL adapter on your new SIII.
- This will allow you to mirror your screen on your HDTV.
- Using this tip, you can convert the signal of MHL enabled handsets with 11 pin Micro USB port to your HDTV MHL adapter
- Simply attaches to HDTV MHL Adapter: this tip fixes on to the end of HDTV MHL Adapter and supports HD signals of up to 1080p.
- You simply then need to connectivity to a home theater or monitor or you can connect it directly to your MHL enabled phone to create a HDMI docking station.
- Only made for SIII and fully tested: this adapter tip will work with only SIII and not backward compatible with SIII/other MHL smartphones, and fully tested with SIII, so you can be confident of perfect compatibility with your SIII.
1. Support all video resolutions and audio formats including HDTV video and digital audio
2. Connect a Smartphone, Tablet or Other MHL Enabled Device to an HDMI TV
3. Designed For Use With Mobile Devices Featuring MHL Technology. Make sure your phone is compatible before purchase.
4. Allows for a Micro USB Cable (5 Pin) to be connected to the adapter to allow the phone to charge
5. MHL Adapter allows you to connect a Micro USB (11 Pin) port to a HDMI equipped device
6. This is Micro USB 11pin connector for new Samsung s3 i9300, cannot use for standard Micro USB MHL mobile phone like i9100 i9220.
7. You need to buy another i9100 Micro USB 5pin MHL adapter to connect it and then can use for i9300.
8. Color: Mainly Black and White (as shown in the picture).
9. Dimensions: 30 x 14 x 8mm (L x W x H)
Note: This is only a adapter only. Not included any other HDMI Cable
1 x Micro USB 5 to 11 pin Adapter
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo