Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Audi AMI Cable with iPod connector integrates Audi Music Interface(AMI) with your iPod. The main iPod menu will be displayed in the Multi-Media Interface (MMI) screen. The central control knob on the MMI panel, or the multi-function steering wheel controls, may be used to easily navigate through playlists, albums and artists.
- Control the ipod/iphone conventionally from headunit like a CD CHANGER
- Swiths between songs and playlist via headunit or multifunction steering wheel
- Enjoy FULL-SPEED data communication between headunit and ipod/iphone
- Perfectly matches the factory-fitted Audi Music Interface
- Compatible with Audi 3rd generation MMI
- Original standard design, 27cm in Length, with wire diameter 5mm
- Browse through the menu system, and navigate to specific artists, albums, and songs with ease
- Support multi-function steering wheel controls
- Plug & play, supports hot-plugging, also charges the iPod battery while it is connected.
- Replace AUDI part #: 4F0 051 510 E or 4F0 051 510L (Please consult your AUDI user manual or local dealer for correct AMI/MMI part number!)
- Generally fit for Audi A3/A4/A5/A6/A8/Q5/Q7/R8/TT 2009 onwards with AMI
- Compatible with Audi 3rd Generation MMI (Please check whether it is fit for your Audi car)
This cable is ONLY suitable for Audi vehicles equiped with AMI. Physically, the AMI is located next to the CD Changer(such as A6 and A8), or located underneath the center armrest(such as Q7).
Properly connect its one end to Audi Music Interface, while the other end to iPod player;
When connection is done, the iPod device will appear in the MMI navigation.
Simply press MEDIA on the MMI controller buttons and you have your choice between your iPod device and CD Changer.
Choose source, then navigate as you would navigate your iPod, by playlist, by artist, by album, etc.
You can directly select songs, play and pause via Audi MMI system.
Navigation buttons via the steering wheel also remain fully operational, and allow for navigation as well.
The name of the track, at the same time, is shown both on the MMI screen and on the small information screen in the center of the instrument cluster.
Audi 3rd generation MMI
IPOD 4th 5th Generation
IPOD NANO 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th Generation
IPOD TOUCH 1st 2nd 3rd Generation
iPhone 2G 3G 3GS 4G 4S
Generally fit for Audi vehicles 2009 onwards with AMI
1 x Audi Music Interface AMI iPod/iPhone Adapter Cable
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo