Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Sold and Shipped by U-Reach
Most customers receive within 8-15 days.
1. Impeccable efficiency
With up to 9 GB/m transferring bandwidth (actual test), it is the greatest for industrial use. Each SATA interface is independent, no matter how many targets you would like to duplicate, the speed stays the same and doesn’t decline. 9 GB per minute is far beyond PC-based duplicators.
2. Innovative guiding module design
Easily Plug in and copy. No need of manual cable connection on each HDD. Just slide in the HDD into each guiding module, which greatly reduces the operation time of cable connection. Besides, it supports different HDD models (eSATA, mSATA SSD, iVDR, 2.5"SATA, M.2) with special carrier modules. Easily replaceable interface can alleviate the hassle of changing the wearing interface.
3. Duplicate plenty kinds of OS
Linux, Unix, Windows, Macintosh, etc. are all supported.
4. 3 different kinds of duplication modes are supported
Quick Copy, All Partitions, and Whole HDD copy. If you have a big capacity 3TB HDD which only has 200GB data inside, Quick Copy can help reduce the duplication time from 5.6 hours to 33 minutes. It will not copy the empty space.
5. Quick Copy Mode
This mode can identify the HDD formats of FAT16/35, NTFS, and Linux(EXT2/EXT3/ EXT4). It will only copy the data and system contained area, which enhances the copying efficiency very much.
6. UReach TB-Link Free-Chain Techology
To connect up to 10 units of duplicator that’s able to duplicate 59 targets at the same time! Of course, the speed doesn’t decline.
7. Ultra High Speed Data "Compare" Function
The very special hardware bit-for-bit "Compare" function is the most secure way to 100% guaranteed accuracy of data duplication. It takes the same speed as copying.
There is no other duplicator that can do such a performance so fast and accurate
8. The DoD Erase Function
Comply with the U.S. Department of Defense's standard of erasing (DoD 5220.22-M Data Sanitation Compliant). It is important to make sure the data inside the disregarded HDD will not be retrieved and can be safely transferred .
9. Event Log
The operation info including operating progress, speed, and even the capacity, model name, S/N of HDD are ALL recorded! That means you can look at all the record when you need to track for any issue. It’s so much convenient for trouble shooting, work responsibility clarification, exporting testing report, work management.
It can save up to 130,000 piece of log. One instruction onto one HDD is recorded as one piece of log. (e.g. duplication from 1 HDD to 21 targets will be recorded to 21 pieces of log)
10. PC-link realtime monitoring
PC-link is absolutely perfect for MONITORING the work progress during operation. It shows all the information, including writing speed, operation time, percentage of completion, etc. for EVERY PORT, which is a powerful tool for sorting out the lagging writing HDD and keeping the operation in most efficient. All the information you need will be shown on screen of PC.
(1) It’s able to monitor duplication status from PC while duplicators are connected to it.
(2) “iSecuLog” shows and records the brand name, model, S/N, duplication time, result of every HDD from all the ports, the info of both sources HDD and target HDD are recorded.
(3) Show R/W speed HDD detection: lagging HDD can be easily sorted, because user can see the duplication speed of every port by “Event Log”.
(4) To select a period of time in order to export part of the log data. Just one click, the data will be exported into .txt file and saved on PC. The date of export is the file name. (e.g. 20130308.txt)
(5) It can save up to 130,000 piece of log. One instruction onto one HDD is recorded as one piece of log.
11. Supports 6TB or up hard drive capacity.
12. Supports SATA revision I/II/III (1.5 / 3.0 / 6.0 Gbps) drives.
Other names or brands herein maybe trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners
** Product ship from US
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo