The USB 2.0 Hub adds four additional USB ports to your Mac (or PC), allowing you to connect USB devices such as digital cameras, phones, external hard drives, flash drives, and printers to one convenient place. Its sleek aluminum design with shielded white cable is the perfect complement to your Apple computer and products. It does not require any software or complicated installation process. With a slim, strip-shape design, it saves you precious desktop space. It's extremely portable and easy to move between systems or take on the road.
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 4 Port Aluminum Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 500mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. This 4 Port Aluminum hub will not charge an iPad (it will only sync).
* Sleek Apple-style design ideal For Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, and Mac mini
* Adds 4 USB 2.0 ports to your computer - Up to 480 Mbps data transfer rate
* Easy to set up, Plug-n-Play, Hot swappable, Hot pluggable
* Shielded Cable makes a safe and efficient data transfer for maximum performance and longtime usage
* Mac OS 9.1 & higher
* Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8
* Linux 2.4 or above
* USB 2.0 4-port hub
UtechSmart Premium 4-Port USB Hub
This review is from: UtechSmart Premium 4-Port Aluminum USB Hub (11.5" cable) for iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, and Mac Mini - Silver
Pros: cool design, very light.
Cons: wish the cord was longer.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo