Connect up to 7 USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 devices to any USB 2.0 or 3.0 capable computer. Featuring the latest VIA VL812 USB 3.0 hub chipset and firmware for maximum compatibility and performance. Attractive, solid, compact design with per-port LEDs for diagnosing connectivity.
• SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates up to 5 Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
• Compatible with all Windows and Linux systems. Mac systems require latest Apple updates.
• Plug and play. Supports hot swapping. Backwards compatible with all USB 2.0/1.1 devices and hosts.
• Powerful 4A laptop-style power adapter with 6 foot cable. Hub is not a standalone charger.
• Package includes: 1 USB 3.0 7-port Hub / 1 5V/4A Power Adapter / 1 USB 3.0 Cable (3 feet) / 1 User Manual
Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS.
Note :Apple Mac OS X may require latest updates from Apple.
If you encounter any performance concerns, please contact our customer support with your operating system information. We will provide guidance on how to upgrade your hub's microchip firmware.
• To ensure a stable connection, the connected devices must not exceed a combined current of 5A. This is especially important for any devices with high power requirements such as "self-powered" hard drives which draw power from the USB port. We recommend that you avoid simultaneously connecting five or more of such "self-powered" devices ( more demanding 900mA per port power ).
• This hub is not designed to serve as a standalone charger and will not charge an iPad tablet or any other device with non-standard charge requirements.
• 2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
• Apple now provides an official update for MacBook Air and MacBook Pro computers purchased in June 2012. This update improves USB 3.0 performance and compatibility and can be downloaded from the official Apple website as "MacBook Air and MacBook Pro Update 2.0." Please contact our support team if you cannot locate this update.
• If any ports appear disabled, insure AC power to hub is connected, then unplug/replug USB connection to computer.
• Requires no driver install (although individual devices will, as usual).
• For older versions of Windows XP or Mac OS X, you may need to install operating system upgrades / patches to support the exFAT file system of many high capacity cards of 64GB or higher.
• Data transfer rates are subject to the speed of the memory card itself.
• To properly insert a CF card, please ensure proper orientation by confirming that the side grooves are facing / aligned with the dock ridges. Then, gently push the card straight in toward the pins until the card is fully seated.
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo