Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
Product Reference: DVR-S1004V-S4D-C
This 4-channel DVR is designed specially for security and defense field which makes this an outstanding digital surveillance product.
It has a strong network service that greatly enhances the network data transmission capacity and remote control capabilities.
It introduces an embedded LINUX operating system which offers a more stable performance.
It adopts a standard H.264 video compressed format and G.711A audio compressed format which insures high quality images and low error coding ratio.
This light-weight and simple design, complete with a button-less fascia which can be completely controlled either by the remote or a mouse, makes it good value for money.
This is a must have item for your new office as well as your home security add-ons.
• One-Touch Online Function (P2P)-1 step go into internet
• Two recording and playback modes selectable (can be changed any time):
- Recording: 4 channel D1 (Real-time)
- Playback: 2 channel D1 + 2 channels D1(12fps only, NOT real-time)
- Recording: 4 channels CIF (Real-time)
- Playback: 4 channels CIF
With VGA and BNC output
• Support 1 piece of SATA HDD, maximum capacity is 3TB
• H.264 High profile compression algorithm ideal for standalone DVR
• Light-weight and simple design
• Support 2 x USB 2.0 port for mouse, backup, upgrade etc...
• USB record backup and network backup
• Video BNC (4ch video input, 1ch video output), Audio RCA (1ch audio input, 1ch audio output)
• Support VGA and BNC video output at the same time
• Support Network and mobile remotely monitoring such as iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Symbian and Windows mobile
• Support Powerful Network service (DHCP / PPPOE / FTP / DNS / DDNS /NTP / UPNP / EMAIL / IP right / IP search / ALARM CENTER etc...) WEB, mobile CMS, SDK..
• With the sound system for the protection circuit, unique triple watchdog function, the unit uses very low power consumption to ensure the equipment never be hang up
• With the unique black box technology, can monitor the whole run process of the equipment, can greatly reduce the maintenance costs
• Support 20 languages
• Support Apple iPhone application "vMEyeCloud", you can this app with your iPhone or Andriod phone and access to view live and control live video streams from your cameras and DVRs (*** Please note that it might be a paid app (NOT free to download)).
The hard disk capacity formula is:
Overall Capability (M) = Channel Number x Time (in hours) x Capability in an hour (M/hour)
The recording time formula is:
Recording Time (hour) = Overall Capability (M) / [ Capability in an hour (M/hour) x Channel Number ]
For one piece of 1000GB HDD, real time CIF for recording, it will keep recording for about 26 days.
HDD spaces per channel is 200M/H, if 8 channels real time CIF at 24 hours recording uninterrupted, it can last
1000G / (200M/H x 24 hours x 8 channels) = approximately 26 days
-This item does NOT include a hard disk.
This is to ensure that we can offer a competitive price and save the shipping cost on the item itself, please get a HDD locally.
- Video + power baluns are included in this package, to connect the cameras to the DVR/power supply, you still need to get CAT5 / CAT5e / CAT6 cables which are not included.
As different households requiring different lengths of cables, please get the suitable CAT5 / CAT5e / CAT6 cables on your own.
-By default, we will send all of our cameras in NTSC system.
Should you like the camera(s) in PAL system, please nofity us by email together with your order number.
• Main Processor : High performance embedded microprocessor HI3515A
• Operation System : Embedded Linux
• System Resources : Multiple channels real time recording, playback, network operation and USB backup
• User Interface : GUI, on-screen menu tips
• Menu Languages : English, S-Chinese, T-Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, French, German, Portuguese, Turkish, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, Finnish, Persian, Thai, Greek, Vietnamese, Ukrainian, Brazilian
• Video Standards :
- PAL: 625 line, 50 fps
- NTSC: 525 line, 60 fps
• Video Compression : H.264 (High profile)
• Display Quality :
- TV: D1
- VGA: High definition
• Playback Quality : D1 / Half-D1 / CIF / QCIF
• Encode capacity : 100 / 120fps D1
• Decode Capacity : 250 / 60fps D1
• NVR Mode : Non-support
• Motion Detection : Zones: 192 (16 x 12) detection zones, Sensitivity: 1 - 6 (6 is highest)(only local channel)
• Audio Compression : G711A
• Talk back : Support
• Recording Mode : Manual>Alarm>Video Detection>Timing
• Local Playback : 1 ~ 4 Channels
• Record Search : Time / Date, Alarm, Motion Detection & exact search (accurate to second)
• Space Occupation :
- Video: CIF, 4 ~ 5G / day / channel; D1, 8 ~ 10G / day / channel
- Audio: 691.2M / day / channel
• Record Storage : Local hard disk and Network
• Backup Mode : Network / USB movable HDD
• Video Input : 4 Channels BNC (1.0Vp-p,75O)
• Video Output :
- 1 Channel BNC (1.0Vp-p,75O)
- 1 Channel VGA
• Loop Output : Non-support
• Audio Input : 1 channel RCA (200-2800mV, 30KO)
• Audio Output : 1 channel RCA (200-3000mV, 5KO)
• Alarm Input : Not
• Alarm Output : Not
• Net Interface : RJ-45 (10M/100M)
• USB Interface : 2 x USB 2.0 ports
• PTZ Control : Not
• Hard Disk : 1 x SATA port, supported HDD with maximum capacity 3TB
• Power Supply :
- Input: AC 100V - 240V ~ 50/60Hz, 1500mA
- Output: DC 12V, 3000mA Max
• Power Consumption : < 5W (not include Hard disk)
• Working Temperature : -10°C ~ 55°C
• Working Humidity : 10% ~ 90%
• Atmosphere Pressure : 86kpa ~ 106kpa
• Dimensions :
- Approx. 210 (W) x 213 (H) x 45 (D) mm
- Approx. 8-1/4" (W) x 8-3/8" (H) x 1-3/4" (D) inch
• Weight (without hard disk) : Net weight: 0.47Kg
CCTV Camera :
• Quantity : 4
• Camera Type : Dome
• Image Sensor : 1/4" Color CMOS
• Lens : 3.6mm
• System of Signal : NTSC
• Effective Pixel : NTSC: 768(H) x 492(V)
• Horizontal Resolution : 800 TV Lines
• Night Vision Distance : approx. 20 Metre (65 feet)
• Body Material : Plastic
Video + Power Baluns :
• Quantity : 4 pairs
• Material : ABS Plastic
• Video :
- Frequency respond:DC-6MHz
- Common-ode / differential-mode rejection:15HKz - 6MHz 60dB type
• Video In / Out : BNC (Male) x 1 + BNC (Male) x1
• Power Input : DC 12V
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is One-Touch Online function?
A: This is a convenient software that allow you to get the DVR online with just entering the serial number of the DVR. You will not need to enter your network IP address or making any setting on your internet router. All you need is plugging the LAN cable into the DVR and that's it.
Please note that you must be login at the following site (E-Touch iCloud) using Internet Explorer: http://www.xmeye.net
Besides, it is very important that the software can ONLY support Internet Explorer at the moment; other internet browsers might be supported in the future.
Q: Where can I find the serial number of the DVR?
A: In the DVR, please go to: Main Menu --> INFO --> VERSION --> Serial No.
Q: Which app should I use in my mobile / smart phone?
A: Please search for the app "vMEyeCloud" on Apple Apps Store or Android Play Store. Please note that it might be a paid app (NOT free to download). At the moment, it is free in Android Play Store and is selling for US $1 in Apple App Store (the price might change).
Q: Can I playback the recorded videos remotely?
A: Yes, you can do the playback directly from your computer (via E-Touch iCloud site) or mobile phone (via vMEyeCloud).
For remote playback, please note that you can see the recorded video for 1 of the channels ONLY, but NOT all channels at the same time.
Q: To keep the internet connection stable, do I need a static or fixed IP, or a DDNS account?
A: No, you do not need a static IP or a DDNS account. As long as you have an internet connection, you can just plug the LAN cable to the DVR and get it online. Even if your IP address is keep changing, the connection will still be stable.
Q: I cannot see the page properly on the E-Touch iCloud site, why is that?
A: When you go to the E-Touch iCloud site for the first time, you need to download the Active X first.
Please press the "Enter Guide" to the next page, then press the "Download Install" button to download and install that Active X. You cannot view the E-Touch iCloud page properly if you do not install it.
Please click here to download the quick installation menu for the E-Touch iCloud site.
Q: Does this DVR support snapshot and email functions?
A: Although this DVR support email function, it does NOT support snapshot.
Q: What kind of hard disk (HDD) should I use?
A: Basically, you should use a 3.5" SATA HDD, and one HDD can be installed inside this 4-Channel DVR.
The maximum supported capacity of each HDD is 3TB (3000GB).
Q: What is the default user ID and password on the DVR?
A: The default user ID is "admin" and password is "null" (which means "empty", nothing should be entered).
Please kindly see the product photos in the descriptions, it is a clearer example.
Q: Where can I download the installation and operation manual?
A: You can click www.kissmegoodbuys.com/Newegg/Picture/H_series_DVR_User's_installation_and_operation_Manual(R1.0).pdf download the user manual and click here to download the operation manual.
1 x 4-Channell Home Mini DVR with One-Touch Online(P2P) Function
1 x 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse
1 x Installation CD Rom
1 x User Maunal
1 x Installation Kit
1 x DC12V AC Power Supply Adaptor (100V - 240V input, worldwide voltage)
1 x Adaptor to suit your country (if applicable)
Cameras and Other Accessories:
4 x 24 IR LEDs 1/4" CMOS 800TVL Color Dome Cameras
4 x Camera User Manuals
4 x Video + Power Baluns
1 x DC 12V 5A Power Supply + 4 Port Split Cable
1 x Adaptor to suit your country (if applicable)
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo