MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) specification version 1.0 is an HD video and digital audio interface for connecting mobile phones and portable devices to HDTVs and other home entertainment products. It utilizes established connectors and features a single cable with a 5-pin interface, supports 1080p HD video and digital audio, and simultaneously provides power to the mobile device!
With this 4M(~12ft) adapter cable, you won’t worry about that it’s too short to have fun. Now you can share photos, music and movies with your family and friends on the large HDTVs!
The USB power connector on the cable has to be connected to a 5V/1A power adapter at least. We recommend to use the original power adapter for your S3. Or the cable can't work properly.
Supports all video resolutions and audio formats including HDTV video and digital audio
Connect a Smartphone, Tablet or Other MHL Enabled Device to an HDMI TV
Designed For Use With Mobile Devices Featuring MHL Technology. Make sure your phone is compatible before purchase.
Allows for a Micro USB Cable (5 Pin) to be connected to the adapter to allow the phone to charge
MHL Adapter allows you to connect a Micro USB port to a HDMI equipped device
Micro USB to hdmi male cable
Length: 4M (~12ft)
Weight (Net): 90g
Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 S4
Samsung Infuse 4G
Samsung GALAXY Note i9220 Note 2 N7100
HTC Amaze 4G
HTC EVO 3D
HTC EVO View 4G
HTC Sensation 4G
HTC Sensation XE
LG Nitro HD
LG Prada 3.0
How to use the product
1. Connect the Micro USB(MHL) end of cable into Samsung Galaxy.
2. Connect the HDMI end of the cable to the HDMI port on your TV.
3. Connect the USB end to a 5V/1A (at least) power adapter.
We recommend to use your ORIGINAL power charger for the Samsung Galaxy.
4.Restart your Samsung Galaxy.
1. This cable has to be charged by a power adapter that has to be 5v 1A at least, or it can't output HDMI normally (We recommend you use the original power adapter with your S3 to charge the product).
2. Restart your Samsung Galaxy after connected to this cable, Important!
3. After you restart the Samsung Galaxy, it can output HDMI automatically to monitor.
4. Then the product works. There may be HDMI sign shown on your Samsung Galaxy. And your Samsung Galaxy may be shown in charging.
5. It may be unable to output HDMI if your Samsung Galaxy installs ROM (The original ROM would not effect its using)
1 x 4M(~12ft) MHL Micro USB to HDMI adapter cable
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo