Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Slim type with more practicability and convenience
After entering the Industrial Ethernet market with popular ISW / IFT series Fast Ethernet Switch / Converter products, the PLANET advanced industrial hardened Gigabit Ethernet Switch series with slim type, IP-30 metal case also got success. The compact, IP-30 standard metal case allows either DIN rail or wall mounting for efficient use of cabinet space. The IGS-501T, one of the series model, equips with 5 10/100/1000Mbps auto negotiation ports and operates reliably in Heavy Industrial demanding environments.
Stable performance under difficult environments
The IGS-501T provides a high level of immunity against electromagnetic interference and heavy electrical surges which are usually found on plant floors or in curb side traffic control cabinets. Being able to operate under the temperature range from -40 to 75 Degree C coupled with hazardous location certification (Class 1 Division 2), the IGS-501T can be placed in almost any difficult environment. The IGS-501T also possesses an integrated power supply source with wide range of voltages (12 to 48V DC) for worldwide high availability applications requiring dual or backup power inputs.
Robust Switch performance
The IGS-501T offers high performance switch architecture. With the 5 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports providing non-blocking switch fabric and wire-speed throughput as high as 10Gbps and the 2K MAC Address table, the IGS-501T can perform wire-speed packets transfer without risk of packet loss.
The flow control function enables the IGS-501T to provide fast and reliable data transfer. The Gigabit port with 9K Jumbo frame supported can handle extremely large amounts of data transmission in industrial topology that forward data to central control room.
All of the RJ-45 copper interfaces in the IGS-501T support 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cables. The standard Auto-MDI/MDI-X support can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.
Industrial area Switch for data collection and forwarding
The IGS-501T equips with 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports that offers auto MDI / MDIX feature, 10Gbps non-blocking switch fabric and the 2K MAC Address table so that it can perform wire-speed packets transfer without risk of packet loss. The Gigabit ports supporting 9K jumbo packet can handle large amounts of data transmission in a secure topology linking to a backbone Switch or high-power servers. The IGS-501T with the slim type IP 30 metal shape is ideal for most Heavy Industrial demanding environments.
• 5-Port 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 with auto MDI/MDI-X function
Layer 2 Features
• Complies with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T
• Supports Auto-negotiation and 10/100Mbps half / full duplex and 1000Mbps full duplex mode
• High performance Store and Forward architecture, broadcast storm control, runt/CRC filtering
eliminates erroneous packets to optimize the network bandwidth
• Prevents packet loss with back pressure (Half-Duplex) and IEEE 802.3x PAUSE frame flow control
• Backplane (Switching Fabric): 10Gbps
• Integrated address look-up engine, support 2K absolute MAC addresses
• 1M Bits on-chip buffer memory
• 9K Jumbo packet size support
• Automatic address learning and address aging
• CSMA/CD Protocol
Industrial Case / Installation
• IP-30 Metal case / Protection
• DIN Rail and Wall Mount Design
• 12 to 48V DC, redundant power with polarity reverse protect function and connective removable
terminal block for master and slave power, AC 24V power support
• Supports EFT protection 6000 VDC for power line
• Supports 6000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection
• -40 to 75 Degree C operation temperature
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo