Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
High Power PoE for Security and Public Service Applications
To fulfill the demand of High Power PoE for network applications with Fast Ethernet speed transmission, the PLANET 802.3at PoE Fast Ethernet Switch - FSD-808HP is an ideal solution. Each 10/100Mbps port of the FSD-808HP features IEEE 802.3af and High Power IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) that combines up to 140 Watts power output and data per port over one Cat.5E / 6 Ethernet cable. With totally 140 Watts PoE budget on whole system, the FSD-808HP is designed specifically to satisfy the growing demand of higher power consuming network PD (powered devices) such as PTZ (Pan, Tilt & Zoom) / Speed Dome network cameras, multi-channel (802.11a/b/g/n) wireless LAN access points and other network devices by providing double PoE power than conventional 802.3af PoE currently.
Intelligent PoE Management
To facilitate power management, the FSD-808HP implements powerful PoE intelligent features:
¦ PoE Power Usage Display
The FSD-808HP helps users to monitor current status of PoE power usage easily and efficiently by its intelligent PoE Management feature of LED indication, There are two orange LEDs named “PoE Power Usage” located on left side of the FSD-808HP front panel. Of which, one LED indicates the total power output of Port 1-4 and the other LED shows the total power output of Port 5-8. When Port 1-4 or 5-8 PoE output is over 80%, the LED will be lighted up, when Port 1-4 or 5-8 PoE output is over 95%, the LED will Blink to notify customers for better PoE allocation.
Energy-Saving Green Design
The FSD-808HP uses new engine that incorporates one advanced Green Networking technology:
¦ Idle Mode Link Down power saving
The Idle mode Link Down power saving of the FSD-808HP complies with IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) standard to automatically lower power for a given port when it is idled.
Providing data transfer and High Power PoE function in one unit, the FSD-808HP shall reduce the need of extension cables and dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place. It helps to lower the installation costs and simplify the installation effort.
All RJ-45 copper interfaces in the FSD-808HP support 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cables. It also supports standard Auto-MDI/MDI-X that can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.
• 8-Port 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
• 8-Port supports 52V DC power to PoE Powered Device
Power over Ethernet
• Complies with IEEE 802.3af / IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet End-Span PSE
• Up to 8 IEEE 802.3af / IEEE 802.3at devices powered
• Supports PoE Power up to 30 Watts for each PoE port
• Auto detect powered device (PD)
• Circuit protection prevents power interference between each port
• PoE Usage Alarm LED
• Remote power feeding up to 100m
• Hardware based 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDI-X
• Flow control for Full Duplex operation and back pressure for Half Duplex operation
• Integrates address look-up engine, supporting 2K absolute MAC addresses
• Automatic address learning and address aging
• Supports Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) function (IEEE 802.3az)
• 12-inch desktop size, 1U height
• LED indicators for PoE ready, PoE activity and PoE Usage Alarm
• Fanless design
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo