Cost-effective Solution to Full HD Surveillance
PLANET ICA-1200 Cube IP Camera with IR Illuminator performs high resolution images for round-the-clock surveillance over IP networks. It supports H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG compression formats to deliver excellent picture quality in Full HD resolutions at 30 frames per second (fps). Incorporating the new Exmor™ CMOS image sensor, the ICA-1200 provides high quality images under all lighting conditions. It is perfect for remote and discreet monitoring of indoor areas such as home, small businesses, boutiques, restaurants, hotels, residences, etc.
Day & Night Surveillance
The ICA-1200 brings the clearest vision at night by featuring 0.5 lux illumination and the 12 red-light LEDs built around the lens. It offers color pictures both in the daytime and nighttime with the built-in CMOS sensor supporting up to 5~10 meters. The ICA-1200 also uses new High-Light LED to provide greater performance in the dark and longer life of LED.
Exceptional Image Quality
Together with powerful image processing attributes like Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3DNR) technology, the ICA-1200 is able to filter the intense backlight surrounding a subject and remove noises from video signal. Thus, it brings an extremely clear and exquisite picture quality even under any challenging lighting conditions.
Passive InfraRed (PIR) Sensor
The ICA-1200 is designed with a built-in Passive InfraRed (PIR) motion detection sensor able to detect movement far from 6 meters away. When people pass by or an emergency happens in the specified areas, the ICA-1200 will “detect” and start recording automatically. With the additional function of alarm notification, it can send an e-mail alert or the captured images via FTP upload to a designated storage server.
Flexible Installation and Power Functionality
The ICA-1200 incorporates IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard and able to be powered via the network cable from a PoE power sourcing equipment such as PoE Switch and PoE injector. It thus eliminates the need for extra power cables and reduces installation costs while increases the deployment flexibility. The ICA-1200 is ONVIF compliant and interoperable with other brand’s products in the market. It also includes 64-CH central management software for ease of maintenance and remote monitoring. The ICA-1200 is indisputably the ideal choice for reliable and high performance surveillance.
• 1/2.9" Sony Exmor Progressive CMOS
• 4.2mm Fixed Lens provides 56 degree horizontal / 43 degree vertical angle of view
• 0.5 lux Minimum Illumination at F1.2
• Maximum resolution 1920 x 1080
• Removable IR-Cut Filter for Day & Night Function
• Built-in 12 IR Illuminators, effective up to 10 meters
• Built-in PIR sensor (6m/120 degree coverage) for thermal / motion detection
Video / Audio
• H.264 / MPEG-4 and M-JPEG video compression simultaneously
• Simultaneous multi-stream support
• H.264 high profile, main profile and baseline
• Max. Resolution 1080P at 30fps
• 3DNR to improve picture quality at low Lux
• WDR Enhancement to enhance visibility under extremely bright or dark environments
• 2-Way audio support with enhanced audio quality
Network and Configuration
• Compliant with IEEE 802.3af PoE interface for flexible deployment
• Auto MDI/MDI-X supported
• Supports for IPv6 in addition to the standard IPv4
• RTSP / UPnP / 3GPP / HTTPS protocols selectable
Easy Installation & Management
• ONVIF compliant for interoperability
• Intelligent motion detection up to 10 zones
• Intelligent motion / audio detection alarm triggers
• Built-in Samba client for NAS
• 3GPP for 3G mobile remote applications
• Micro SD/SDHC card local video recording supported
• Digital Input/Output for integration with sensors and alarms
• Easy configuration and management via Windows-based utility or web interface
• Cam Viewer 3 central management software supported
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo