PoE with High Power, Security, Stability and Easy Installation Features
As the applications of Power over Ethernet have expanded to home users from the IT industry. PLANET has developed a new Single-Port PoE+ Injector which meets the requirements of both the IT industry and home users for high wattage output and easy installation, respectively.
The POE-164 is a wall-mountable single-port 802.3at PoE+ injector with internal power supply in compact housing. Carrying both Ethernet data and power simultaneously, the POE-164 helps users to utilize just one Ethernet cable to easily install and deploy IP camera, wireless AP or VoIP phone networking in environments where power outlet is hard to find.
It offers an affordable, safe and reliable power solution for cost-conscious business and home users deploying Power over Ethernet networks.
30-watt Power over Ethernet Capability
The PoE in-line power following the IEEE 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet Plus standard makes the POE-164 able to deliver Ethernet data and up to 30 watts of power to remote PoE compliant powered devices (PDs) over one Cat.5E/6 Ethernet cable. The POE-164 provides more flexibility in power requirement for all kinds of PDs at affordable installation costs. Designed especially for higher power required network equipment such as PTZ (Pan, Tilt & Zoom) speed dome, high power outdoor AP can be powered and work normally just through a single UTP cable with PoE power injector, the POE-164.
All-in-One and Compact Size Design
With concepts of "Easy to install”, “Plug and Play” and "Simple troubleshooting" for business and home users, the POE-164 is an all-in-one designed single-port PoE+ injector with internal power supply. In the compact size housing, the POE-164 provides one 100-240V AC input socket on its front panel, two LEDs (System POWER and PoE ACTIVE ) on the top side and two RJ-45 ports (POE port and LAN port) on the rear panel. Simply plug in the Ethernet cables and power cord, and the POE-164 is ready to provide high speed network communication and high power PoE+ injector functions simultaneously with no need of software configuration
• 2-port RJ-45 interfaces
- 1-port Data + Power output
- 1-port Data input
• 1 AC 100-240V input power socket
Power over Ethernet
• 1-port High Power over Ethernet Mid-Span PSE
• IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus compliant
• Backward compatible with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
• Supports PoE Power up to 30 watts for PoE port
• Up to 1 IEEE 802.3at device powered
• Provides DC 53V power over RJ-45 Ethernet cable to device with Ethernet port
• Auto-detection of PoE IEEE 802.3at/af equipment and devices from being damaged by incorrect installation
• Remote power feeding up to 100m
• All-in-one design with internal power supply
• Compact size plastic case
• LED indicators for Power LED and Active LED (PoE ready/In-use)
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo