Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Sold by Unitek and Shipped by Newegg
The UNITEK HDMI to VGA Adapter Converter supports analogue video output up to UXGA and 1080p with an on-chip 10-bit DAC .Supports separate sync output and sync on green
- On-chip HDMI Receiver with Equalizer
- On-chip HDMI Receiver core which is compliant with HDMI 1.3b specifications
- Supports pixel clock rate from 25 MHz to 165 MHz
- Supports analogue video output up to UXGA and 1080p with an on-chip 10-bit DAC
- Support separate sync output and sync on green
- Register-programmable via slave IIC interface
- Flexible interrupt registers with interrupt pin
- Link On and Valid DE Detection
- Low stand-by current at power down mode
- Supports plug-and-play feature
1. Before use, please make sure the HDMI output in the device works.
2. Connect the product to the device.
3. Set the VGA display signal source in VGA mode and not in HDMI mode.
- The screen display in connection with instantaneous black flicker is normal.
- If there's any distortion, vibration or deviation in the screen during the process, please adjust the best refresh rate in the display setting in order to optimize the best appearance in the screen.
1 x HDMI TO VGA Adapter Converter
Good cheap adapter so far
This review is from: UNITEK Y-5301 1080P HDMI Male to VGA Female Cable Converter Adapter
Pros: It does what it is supposed to do.
Other Thoughts: Apparently you need an HDMI port that provides enough power. I'm not sure how common low- or non-powered HDMI ports are, but it wasn't a problem for me. Be aware that your computer will likely still try to send audio out of you HDMI port with this adapter connected, which obviously won't work since it's just outputiing VGA video.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo