Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
This remote is very small and portable. It is highly recommended for everyone who owns one of the cameras listed above. You can now enjoy the remote control capabilities at a fracation of the same Nikon IR remote control.
It can trigger the camera shutter release remotely from a distance. The compatible camera has a built-in infrared receiver for this remote trigger device.
It has been proved to be safe and reliable with the multi-brand cameras (see more details in the picture above), and works with all camera remote control modes (Quick-response, Delayed and Bulb). Works from up to 8 meter (25 feet) away.
Replaceable Battery: A 3V CR2025 battery is included and it is replaceable.
Size:2.40 x 1.10 x 0.20inch/6.1 x 2.8 x 0.5cm(L x W x H)
Optic control using method:
1. For the first time use. please pull out the plastic separator at the battery holder.
2. Mount the camera on a tripod or place the camera on a stable, level surface.
3. Press the button and rotate main command dial until(delayed remote) or(quick response remote)is displayed in the control panel.
4. Aim the transmitter on the remote control at the infrared receiver on the camera (usually within +/-30 degree of the lens axis, from the left to the right and from the top to the bosom) and press the shutter-release button on the remote control (when using the remote outdoors,make sure that the subject is not backlit and that the line of site between the transmitter and the infraed receiver is not blocked by the lens or other obstacles).
5. How the camera focuses and shoots depends on the option selected camera's custom setting.For futher information,check your camera's manual.
6. Infrared cannot be seen by human eyes. So you will see no visible light from the LED on the front end of the remote control when operating.
Nikon DSLR D70 D70s D50 D40 D40x D60 D80 D90 D3000 D5000 D5100 D7000,
Nikon Coolpix 8800/8400,
Nikon SLR F75 F65 F55 N65 N75.
1 x IR Wireless Remote Control for Nikon.
1 x Lithium Battery
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo