Are you still upset that your iPhone is so commonly-used, so that it can’t show any uniqueness of yours?
And also, you, as the owner of your phone, who is smart, specialized in updating and reload software such as jail break and so on. But find it hard to be discoveried by others.
Do you want your iPhone to be spot line either in a bar or a in a KTV or in any Party?
Then our “Logo Luminescent LED Light” is your best choice!
Don’t doubt, you deserve to own it.
What are you still waiting for?
A completely reversable iPhone 4 Luminescent / Ligthup Mod Kit that lightup the Apple Logo on your iPhone. It makes your iPhone much elegant and unique.
These MOD kits have following version. Please check your iPhone version before place order:
1. MOD Kit for iPhone 4
2. MOD Kit for iPhone 4S GSM
This item is only compatible with iPhone 4G.
Easy to install:
* No soldering required and fully reversible - ideal for novice and pro modders!
* 100% increase your coolest
When it lights up?
* When you switch on your front screen, its stays on for 15-20 seconds after front
* screen is switched off
* When holding up your phone and having a phone conversation (even the front
* screen is switched off)
* When there is an incoming call, an SMS is received or the phone alarm is ringin?g?
* When the background applications are detected to be sending or receiving
* data during in standby mode
* When you are charging your iPhone
* * The light up signal is built-in iPhone behaviour. There is no extra circuit or control unit in the Light Panel.
* No noticable impact on battery life?
* Come with the pure WHITE illuminant Apple Logo
* No affect on camera functions
Inside the packing:
* Luminescent Kit x1
* Black Battery cover for iphone 4G x1
* Forceps x1
* Philips Head Screw driver x1
* Pentalobe (Star shape) Head Screw driver x1
* 3M double-sided tape (black or transparent) x1
* Step-by-Step Installation Manual x1
*Please refer to the enclosed installation manual for detail information.
* Power off your iPhone
* Remove the 2 screws near to the connection port at the bottom of the iPhone
* Slide up to open the rear panel
* Remove the screws of the power connector to disconnet the power supply
* Remove the 5 screws at the top (iPhone 4)/ on the left (iPhone 4S) and remove the cover
* Connect the positive cable (+ve in red) of the light panel to the connection point, and fix the position by 3M double side sticker
* Connect the negative cable (-ve in black or white) of the light panel, and fix the location of the light panel
* Put back the cover and 5 screws
* But sure the light panel is in the right position and fix it with the 3M sticker.
* Close the rear panel and screw back the remaining 2 screws
* Finsih. If you have any difficulties, please feel free to contact us.
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo