Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Easy to carry and use;
Ideal for cool and soothing relief;
Large opening is leak-proof and easy to fill;
Perfect for first aid and sports-related injuries;
Recommended to help ease pain and other discomfort,remove tiredness,and reduce swelling etc;
Great for sprains, muscle strain, fractures,bumps, bruises, headaches, toothaches and minor burns etc.
Directions for use:
1. Turn cap counterclockwise to loosen and remove.
2. Fill bag with cold tap water, squashed ice or ice cubes until three-quarters full.
3. Release excess air from bag.
4. Secure cap back onto ice bag. Turn clockwise until tight.
5. To test for leakage, turn bag upside down and apply firm pressure.
6. For sensitive skin areas, wrap bag in a soft cloth or towel.
7. Apply for only 10 to 15 minutes at a time, waiting at least one hour between applications or as advised by a doctor or healthcare professional.
Note: Condensation may form on the bag. Wrap the bag with a towel to absorb excess moisture.
Care and Storage:
Before each use, examine components carefully. The bag should not be used if there are signs of wear such as cracks and dryness.
After each use, clean bag with lukewarm tap water.
Drain the bag and allow the bag to dry completely. Replace the cap once the bag is completely dry.
Store bag in a dry, dark, cool place when not in use.
Only use tap water in or on this bag. Contact with oil or other substances will damage bag.
Do not fold, sit or lie on bag during use.
Material: High borosilicate glass
Size: 8cm x 10.5cm (Dia.x H)/3.15inch x 4.13inch
Expansion coefficient: 3.3
Instantaneous temperature difference: - 20°C -- 150°C
1x 9" Healthcare Sport Injury Ice Bag Cap
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo