- This motherboard diagnostic card, also known as a POST card (power on self test), is a powerful diagnostic tool for technicians and administrators to troubleshoot various problems of compatible notebooks by using the 25 pin parallel printer port (LPT) and USB port for power
- With this card in hand, you no longer have to go through tedious and time consuming process of trying to figure out what is wrong with your hardware Notebook Diagnostic Card will indicate exactly what is wrong with your notebook in just seconds
- Check the hardware in minutes
- It can even pinpoint problems you don't even know you have
- Easy installation with no need to open the computer case to use
- Does no harm to the device while insert into the wrong slot of the main board
- It is designed to work on Notebook Computers, through the USB and the Parallel Port
- Designed to work on desktop as well as notebook computers through the USB port (for power) and the 25 pin parallel printer port (LPT)
- Must use the parallel port and the USB port at the same time to operate this analyzer
- Interface Type: 25 pin male printer connecter
- 100% Brand New
- Size ( about ): 6 x 5.5 x 1.5cm
- M/M USB cable Length: 51cm
- Interface Type: 25 pin male printer connector
- No need to install ANY software.
- 2 keys for codes PREV /NEXT
- Let you know the error of your computer without opening your Laptop and desktop with 25 pin printer port.
- Intercept and hex the code of your booting computer.
- 5 LED indicator: +12, -12 +3V3, CLK, FRAME.
- Hexadecimal character display.
- Detailed & precise Code Indication Table, convenient for you consulting.
- Come with USB A-Type male cable, directly powered via USB port.
- Compliant to the PHOENIX BIOS4.01~6.01 laptop and desktop.
- Compliant to the AMIBIOS 6.24, AWARD BIOS 4.51 laptop and desktop.
- Concrete computer type: IBM, T20, T21, T22, T23, A20, A21, A22, DELL640, TOSHIBA 4030, etc.
Compatible with the following BIOS Chip Manufacturers:
ACER - AMI - AST - AT&T - Award - Chips & Tech - Compaq - Dell - DTK - EuroSoft - Mylex - Faraday - HP - IBM - Landmark - Mr. BIOS - NCR - Olivetti - Phillips - Phoenix - Quadtel - Super-Soft - Zenith
1 x 4-Digit PC Analyzer Diagnostic Motherboard Tester
PS: If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a good review . Your positive feedback will encourage us to have more confident to do better in the future . We are looking forward to improving our service and making you have a wonderful shopping experiences from us.Thanks!
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo