Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
**THESE UNITS ARE MADE AND ASSEMBLED AT THE FACTORY BRAND NEW AND HAVE A 3 WEEK LEAD TIME BEFORE SHIPPMENT. PLEASE ALLOW FOR THE EXTRA TIME**Bransonic CPX ultrasonic baths feature digital controls with power tracking capabilities to adjust for light or heavy loads, high/low power control, degassing and sleep mode. We are an AUTHORIZED BRANSON ULTRASONICS DISTRIBUTOR and are licensed in the state of North Dakota. We carry the entire line of Branson cleaners so please contact us if you are in need of a larger or different model and we can start an auction for that particular model. A perfect cleaner for all tattoo, piercing, jewelry, hobby, watch repair and dental cleaning applications.
- Inside Tank Dimensions: 11.5 x 9.5 x 6 inches
- Overall unit Dimensions: 15.6 x 15.8 x 14.9 inches
- Sweep frequency eliminates standing waves and creates consistent cavitation throughout the tank.
- 40 kHz rugged industrial transducers.
- 99-minute digital timer with continuous ultrasonic operation.
- Ultrasonic power tracking: The new CPX Series Bransonic control circuitry actively tracks the operating frequency of the bath and immediately brings the tanks frequency back to its optimum point.
- Degassing and conditioning the solution: The CPX degassing period can be set up to 99 minutes.
- High/low power control: When cleaning delicate parts, the CPX unit allows the user to lower the amplitude of the acoustic energy in the bath.
- Sleep mode: An energy-saving green feature. When the cycle is complete and no control keys are touched for 15 minutes, the CPX unit goes into sleep mode. Touching any key causes the unit to come back on.
- Controls are located above and behind the cleaning tank in an easily accessible control tower panel, and raised above the tank to avoid damage from cleaning solutions.
- Convenient built-in pour drains are featured on .5- and .75- gallon models. Tank drains with valves are incorporated on models 1.5-gallon and larger.
- Plastic body, chemical-resistant.
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo