Who is Wavertec?In 2006, we started our business in electronic and cell phone accessories. Quality is our key concern. We investigate our suppliers regularly to ensure the product quality.Our 2000 Sq. feet warehouse ensures all the products are ready to be shipped anytime.We are located in Hong Kong which is an Asian logistic center. For buyers in USA, goods arrive on your hand about one week time (except Christmas / New Year / Adverse Weather / Strike / Uncontrollable situation).Hong Kong is a city nearby the biggest electronic market in China. We visit them weekly to bring the latest gadgets to you.
Your cell phone has to fulfill the following requirement in order to use this kit:
- It can support the MHL function. Please check the specification of your cell phone. For example Galaxy S4 i9500 has MHL function but Samsung Galaxy S4 i9508 Mini does not have MHL.
- If your cell phone has been ROM, the MHL cannot function.
This cable allows you to connect directly from your cell phone to the HDMI devices. No software installation is required. It supports 1080P output.
For the first time, you will need to plug in the MHL cable and then re-start the cell phone. Otherwise, this cable cannot function. Plug the USB cable to a power source because MHL to HDMI conversion requires external power. When it is successfully connected, the screen will display “HDMI” (some cell phones might not shown this logo). The cell phone will also appear as charging.
How to use:
- One cable fit for different cell phones.
- Direct connection between cell phone and HDTV, no software is required.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 GS5 G900 G9000
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III N900 N9000
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Siii i9300 i9305 LTE T999 L710 I535 I747 LTE
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Siv i9500 i9505 I337 L720 M919 I545 LTE
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 N7105 T889 L900 I317 R950 LTE
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Sii i9100 Note i9220 Nexus i9250 Infuse 4G i997 Hercules
- HTC EVO 3D Sensation 4G G14 ONE X MEIZU MX Flyer EVO View 4G
- For other models, please take a look at the picture which listed compatible models. If you cell phone is not listed above or in the picture, please contact us before you buy.
- If your cell phone has been ROM, it will not work for MHL.
- For MHL 1 (5 Pin and 11 Pin), MHL 2
- Support 1080P output
- All trade names are registered trademarks of respective manufacturers listed.
- Please keep no space between the device and the cable
- Make sure your cell phone support MHL before buying! If your cell phone has been ROM, it will not work for MHL.
- MHL to HDMI with USB Charging Cable for Power Signal Conversion
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.