Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Sold and Shipped by NITEFIRE
Most customers receive within 8-15 days.
This HDMI switcher accommodates simultaneous connections of up to 3 high definition video sources. These three inputs are auto switching, no remote is needed.
This kind of HDMI mini amplifier switcher has the key-press-switching function and the intelligent function. It is compatible with Blu-ray player,STB, PS3, Xbox360, HD player etc.
1. Connect up to 3 HDMI devices to your HDTV/monitor. Automatically switch to the device that is powered on first.
2. Supports HDMI 1.3b, full HD 1080p and 3D
3. Supports 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color
4. Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM and compressed audio such as DTS, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
5. Mini size doesn't occupy much space or look messy; no external power supply needed
6. Supports High Speed HDMI specification (Version 1.3b)
7. Input: 3 HDMI ports
8. Output: 1 HDMI port
9. Supports resolutions up to 1080p (1080i/p, 720p, 576i/p, 480i/p)
1x Hdmi switch
Item does not work out of the box
This review is from: New Mini 3 Port HDMI Intelligent Switch Box 3x1 3D Switcher Selector 1080P PS3
Pros: The simplicity and form factor of this HDMI switch are both great.
Cons: To put it bluntly, it doesn't work. I connect HDMI output from my DVD player, and I connect the cable to my video projector to the "output" port on the switch. The projector isn't able to detect the output video signal. I have a 50ft HDMI cable running to a video projector mounted in the ceiling. Its possible that this switch doesn't work well with long cables. Its also possible that it doesn't produce a video output that is universally readable. I suspect the latter.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo