Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Sold and Shipped by NITEFIRE
Most customers receive within 8-15 days.
This SCART and HDMI to HDMI Converter up-scales SCART signal (including RGB, Composite Video and Audio) from devices such as Sky, Sky+, DVD player, set-top box, HD player, Game Console (PS2,PS3, PSP, Wii, XBOX360 etc.) to digital HDMI 720p or 1080P. It also can connect a HD video source with the HDMI input.
1. Upscales SCART signal (RGB or Composite Video) to HDMI 720p or 1080P;
2. 3.5mm & coaxial audio out;
3. SCART audio is integrated into HDMI out as well as pass-through to earphone or amplifier;
4. Automatically detect RGB (50/60Hz), Composite Video (NTSC/PAL);
5. Auto-store setting of output resolution.
6. HDMI output interface: connect HDTV or projector;
HDMI output format:720P@50/60Hz, 1080P@50/60HZ;
Audio output format: Digital coaxial audio, analog stereo audio.
7. SCART input interface: DVD, set top box, game consoles, etc.;
SCART input format: PAL/NTSC_M/NTSC4.43/SECAM/PLA-M/PAL-N
8. HDMI input format: 480i/576i/480P/576P/720P@50_60Hz/1080i@50_60Hz/1080P@50_60Hz,
Compatible with several DVI format: 800X600, 1024X768, 1280X1024, 1360X768, 1680X1050, 1920X1080 etc.;
9. 3.5mm audio interface: Connect with analog audio amplifier or headphones;
10. Digital coaxial output: Connect with digital audio amplifier.
1x SCART/HDMI to HDMI Converter
1x Power Adapter(US)
1x User Manual.
This review is from: SCART/ HDMI to HDMI Video Converter Box 1080P Scaler 3.5mm & Coaxial w/ audio
Pros: This unit was supposed to by an adapter to accept a coaxial cable connector. This package was received from China. The product did not have a coaxial cable input nor output. It is therefore not what we ordered.
Cons: Not as represented
Other Thoughts: NA
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo