Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
This super slim Bluetooth keyboard is very quiet and crafted with the soft touch design. In the present state of artistic technology, this is the ideal product for your ipad / iMac / iphone and other Bluetooth enabled device. It is compatible with both Mac OS and Windows system.
Bluetooth specification: Version 2.0
Range of Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Operating Voltage: 3.7V (Powered by Li-ion)
Operation Current: <5mA
Standby Current: 1.2mA
Sleep Current: <0.7mA
Transmit Range: up to 10 meters
Standby time: 20 Days
Battery rechargeable times: 500 times
The keys on the keyboard can be hit up to 5 million times
Wake up and sleep function
Blue LED Blinking: Pairing
Red LED On: Charging
Green LED On: Battery is fully charged
Green LED Blinking: Low in Battery
Yellow LED On: Caps lock
1 x Bluetooth Keyboard Swivel Rotate Case Cover
1 x USB charging cable for keyboard.
1 x Stylus.
1. The F1-F12 keys are function keys for Windows system, the work when pressed along with the FN key.
2. The STOP key and INSERT key work for Windows system.
3. For Windows system, the PAGE UP key, PAGE DOWN key, HOME key, and END key work when pressed along with the FN key.
4. For Mac OS system, the PAGE UP key, PAGE DOWN key, HOME key, and END key work when pressed along with the CMD key.
5. Important: For the first time use, please charge the Keyboard for at least 6 hours before using it. Thereafter, charge for at least 2 hours when the battery runs low.
How to pair Bluetooth keyboard with ipad / iMac / iphone or other Bluetooth enabled device?
1. Turn on this keyboard and press the CONNECT key on it. The LED light will blink blue.
2. On the screen of the iPad, please search for SettingsàGeneralàBluetooth.
3. Enable the Bluetooth function, and it will search for the Bluetooth keyboard automatically.
4. When the Bluetooth keyboard is discovered, select the “Bluetooth keyboard” from the ipad screen, a passkey will appear on it.
5. Type in the passkey provided and press the ENTER key on the keyboard. Your Bluetooth keyboard will then be successfully paired with the iPad.
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo