Please kindly note:
1. Launch CRP123 has changed name to "Launch Creader VII+"already.
2. The color of main unit and package have been changed to BLACK.
Launch CReader Professional Creader VII+ is a new generation of core diagnostic product for professional and individual users released by LAUNCH, a DIY diagnostic product whose development is based on DPU platform composed of chip DP431 and JV700 as core components which are independently developed and designed by LAUNCH. The main functions do not only include OBD / EOBD standard protocol diagnosis, but also cover professional diagnostic software for multiple models which can perform comprehensive diagnosis on four main ECU's (ENG\ABS\SRS\AT) of vehicle.
Launch Creader VII+ Features
1. 3.5 inch TFT color display, Higher resolution, sharper colors
2. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII& CAN)
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2,P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes, and pending codes
4. Easily determines the cause of Check Engine Light
5. Turns off MIL, clears codes and resets monitors
6. Displays DTS definitions on the 320*480 TFT color screen
7. Views freeze frame data
8. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status
9. Reads live PCM data stream
10. Displays live O2 sensor test data
11. Performs modules present test
12. Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
13. Graphs Display, Data Record& Replay and DTCs tips guide users to the root cause of trouble code faster
14. Saving diagnosing and repair time
15. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN )
16. Support large extension memory card
17. Multilingual menus, DTC definitions- English, Spanish and French, etc
18. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
19. Internet upgradeable
20. Prints data via PC
Launch X431 Creader VII+ Support Car Models
Asia Car Models:
• Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Accura, Isuzu
USA Car Models:
• Ford, GM, Chrysler
European Car Models:
• Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Landrover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar.
Launch Creader VII+ Specification
• Screen: 3.5 inch, 320*480 TFT LCD true color display
• Input voltage: 9-18V
• Connection: standard 16 PIN OBD diagnostic interface
• Working temperature: 0-50°C
• Storage ambient temperature:-20 to 70°C
• Dimension: 136*73*22(mm)
• Weight: <350g
Non intuitive instructions
This review is from: Launch Tech CReader VII + Launch X-431 Auto Code Reader Creader 7
Pros: Seems like it has a lot of features and is sophisticated. Works fine on one of my cars so far.
Cons: Included instructions are very poorly written and are not with enough diagrams as to where and how to use the included hardware. Had to download pictures from the internet in order to make it work. All together required 3 hours to set it up. Came very close to returning it, but for the price it is a good deal. I am retired 12 years and spend a lot of time with computers. Would have rated it 4 to 5 eggs otherwise.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo