The OSEPP Uno R3 Plus board is the basic starter model. It serves as a great starting point to the wonderful world of Arduino. This board uses the 8-bit, AVR, RISC-based ATmega328P microcontroller from Atmel.
New in R3:
• Added SCL/SDA pins next to AREF header
• Added IOREF pin to power header “Plus” Features:
• Replaced USB-B connector with more popular mini-USB connector
• Added Molex connector for easy connect to OSEPP sensors and other I2C devices.
* Microcontroller ATmega328P
* Clock Speed 16 MHz
* Flash Memory 32 KB
* SRAM 2 KB
* EEPROM 1 KB
* Operating Voltage 5V
* Input Voltage 6-12 V
* Digital I/O Pin Count 14 (including 6 for PWM output)
* Analog Input Pin Count 6
ICSP for ATmega328p
DC power connector
4-pin latchable I2C connector
2.95 x 2.13 x 0.61 inches (75.0 x 54.0 x 15.5 mm)
USB or external DC power supply
• 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller running at 16 MHz
• Connects to a computer via a standard USB cable
• Flexible power source (USB or DC power)
• ICSP header for programming microcontroller
• Compatible with existing Arduino software libraries
• Compatible with the Ethernet and Motor Controller Shields
The ATmega328P comes with the Arduino bootloader preloaded. There is an ICSP (In-Circuit Serial Programming) header for the ATmega328 to optionally replace the bootloader. As an added precaution, the board comes with a resettable polyfuse on the USB connection path. To prevent damage to the USB port, the fuse will trip when the current to the port exceeds 500 mA. The input and/or output pins are brought out to the headers, providing a convenient way to prototype projects without the need of soldering or desoldering.
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo