Sold and Shipped by ShopBest
Most customers receive within 5-7 days.
1. Use your 2.5" / 3.5" IDE hard drive or SATA hard disk as an additional external hard drive
2. Connect your SATA / IDE device to your computer through a USB port
3. Compliant with USB 1.1 and 2.0 standards
4. USB 2.0 interface for 480 Mbps high speed data transfer
5. Supports SATA Hard drive, 2.5" laptop hard drives, 3.5" desktop hard drives, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW Combo devices
7. AC power can be used world widely with input voltage AC 100v - 240v / 50 - 60Hz
8. Supports Windows ME/2000/XP/Mac OS 8.6 /win7 32bit or Latest version
USB to IDE / SATA adapter dimensions: 6 x 3.8 x 1.5cm/2.36 x 1.5 x 0.59inch(L x W x H)
USB to IDE / SATA adapter cable length: 63cm/24.8inches
SATA Data cable length: 44cm/17.32inches
AC adapter cable length: 102cm/40.16inches
AC to IDE power converter cable length:
Weight: 8.89 oz/ 252 g
1 x USB to IDE / SATA cable adapter
1 x SATA Data cable
1 x AC adapter
1 x AC to IDE power converter
Note: Not include hard disk power cable
Have a nice day!
To my valued customer
If you have any problem when you received the item, please feel free to contact us first. We are responsible seller. We will try our best to help and fix your problem for sure. Your feedback is very important to our store. They are always the valuable suggestions to improve our service better and better. Wish you shopping pleasure!
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo