Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
RapidBot3.0 comes with additional items such as: Kapton tapes, Heated bed for PLA, power supply(450 Watt), USB cable, few meters of PLA, Linear motion guide, flange Bearings, flange nut etc.
Technical Specification :
• Machine size 450 x 350 x 370 mm
• Build size 220 x 220 x 165 mm
• Nozzle Diameter : 0.4 mm
• Layer Thickness : 0.1 mm
• Speed : 60 mm/s
• Positionning Precision : 27 microns
• Input Format : STL
• Software : Pronterface
• System Copatibility : Windows 7 and Vista
• Power Supply : ATX, 450W
• Weight : 12 KG
Features of RapidBot 3.0 3D Printer
1. It uses high quality linear motion guide.
2. Compact Design.
3. Printrboard and Power Supply are placed at the bottom to give clean and neat look.
4. Mechanically more Stable design.
5. Improved the PrintBed Adjustment.
6. Improved Extruder Design and Z axis.
7. Accurate and easy belt placement.
8. Large build volume with easy accesibility.
9. Uses high quality acrylic from:www.perspex.co.uk
10. Integrated power supply for both Printrboard and Heatbed.
11. Uses high quality GT2 belts and pulley(Aluminium) , to give high accuracy.
12. Self locking design ensures rigid frame.
13. Extruder is designed for easy filament changing.
This complete RapidBot 3.0 3D Printer contains :
This kit contains everything required for running 3D printer. You need not to buy anything else.
• Printrboard Electronics – with presoldered endstops with molex connectors and high temp heat cables for connecting Heater and Thermistor
• All hardware, bearings, bolts, nuts, washers, Linear motion guide, Flange Bearings, Flange nut etc
• All acrylic sheets (Side plates, Bottom plate, Top plate, Middle plate, Y frog support, Extruder base, Extruder motor plate, Heated printbed)
• M8 Threaded rods (255mm)
• Chrome plated Smooth rods (292mm)
• 5 Stepper Motors – with presoldered Molex connectors
• M4 Brass insert piece - for direct drive on motor shaft (5mm inner diameter)
• Pre-assembled J-Hotend, including G550 Thermistor, Heat Resistor, Cooling fan, etc
• Kapton tape 15mm (Insulation of Thermistor legs)
• Kapton tape 40mm (To print on)
• Set of 4 Heater blocks, 4 x 1.0 Ohm (for Heated printbed)
• Cooling paste (To use between Printbed and Heater blocks)
• PTFE strain-relief
• GT2 belts and pulleys
• Power Supply 450W, Input: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1.3A, Output: DC 12V, 37.5A
• USB and Power supply cables
• Extras such as Endstops, Magnetic leveler, Forceps, Few meter of PLA, Plastic tie etc.
What A Project
This review is from: RapidBot3.0 Kit comes with all the parts required to make the machine work.
Pros: "Cheap". If you want a project to build this is it!
Cons: Terrible directions that you had to find online. Random extra parts. The plastic frame did not have the screw holes cut out at all. Wiring coloring does not match some of the instructions. I did have to do some modification to get parts to fit.
Other Thoughts: Have not had it up and running yet. Directions say 5 hours to assemble, I think I am on 10.
Did you find this review helpful?
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo