Portable DV Mini DVR S828 Night Vision U-Disk Camera 1280x960 Flash Disk
1. Thank you for choosing our product to use. Before usage, please kindly peruse the instruction manual to make sure it is properly operated. We may alter part of the manual for upgraded version. Any change subject to function or performance will not be given prior notice, our apologies for any inconveniences may cause.
2. This product is a fascinating combination of DV, camera and recording pen. As a camera, it is an optical stabilizer functioned as good as a professional camera. As a video recorder, it is something to encourage your enthusiasm. The high resolution DV processing chip will ensure you a vivid, liquid recording experience. We equipped it with a 32 GB storage, and standard USD socket, to provide a simple easy storage and operation. It supports AVI recording format, can run on any market players. It is highly regarded by customers since release.
Video Format: AVI
Video Code: M-JPEG
Video Resolution: 1280*960VGA
Video FPS: 30fps
Video Player: Build-in player. or other video player on market
Picture Format: JPG 2560*1920
Pixel: 5M pix
Image Ratio: 4:3
Supporting System: Windows me/2000/XP/2003/vista
Charging Power: DC-5V
Plug/Socket Type: MINI 5pin USB
Storage Support: 1G\2G\4G\8G\16G\ Tfcard
Battery Type: High capacity Polymer Lithium lon Battery
Operation instructions and product structure.
1. Power on/off:
Long press the power Key, Red light on and in shaking. After booting successfully, red light on stop shaking. The device in standard mode. Long press the power key, Red light flash two times and shake two times.
In standard mode, short press the photo key, Red light flash one time and shake one time shows a photo saved successfully. After photo the red light on back to standard mode.
In standard mode, long press the power key red light flash two times and shake two times. Successfully get into record mode. Short press the photo key, shake three times and red light flash three times then always on, device stop recording back to standard mode. The device save the file after 15mins, in this way keep the file well. Marks: The device with circle record function, pls save the video file to PC as needed.
In standard mode, short press the power key, the IR function get on/off.
Use the USB cord to connect the machine to your computer USB socket computer shows the disk, you can also go to my computer” to find the disk when your computer is successfully connected to the disk, the machine starts functioning as a mobile drive already, you can read, convey, copy or delete files from the drive. File saving path of the machine is: Drive\_ DCIM\100DSCIM. To unload the drive from your computer: find the drive on your computer by clicking the drive sign on RHF of the screen pull out the USB cord and disconnect it when your computer says it is safe to remove the drive. NOTICE: Due to difference of computer configuration, the time for a computer to read the machine may differ, please take a little patience not to operate the machine when the computer is trying to read the drive. If the machine can not be detected by the computer after a suspicious long time, pull out the cord and reconnect it. If it still fails to be detected, please check and confirm if your operation system, drive program, USB socket, connecting cord are functioning well. To avoid causing damage to the machine or computer, please connect and unload the machine strictly according to the instruction: Connecting the machine with USB cord, then plug it in the computer USB socket. When unloading, remove the USB cord from the computer only when the computer says it is safe to remove the drive now”, then remove the cord from the machine.
6. Internet camera function
First of all, you need to install the camera drive program on your computer: Put the CD disk drive (packed with the machine) in your computer CD driver run the file STK02N 2.4.exe to install the camera drive program when installing finishes, power on the machine, and link it to computer with a USB cord press the CAMERA button, the machine goes to PC CAMERA mode you can video chat with your friends, or take pictures, etc. How to use webcam: double click my computer” drive click turn on webcam (NOTE: only when the machine is powered on before it’s connected to computer, can the webcam function be activated)”. To avoid causing damage to the machine or computer, please connect and unload the machine strictly according to the instruction: Connecting the machine with USB cord, then plug it in the computer USB socket. When unloading, remove the USB cord from the computer only when the computer says it is safe to remove the drive now”, then remove the cord from the machine.
Just connect the machine with a USB cord to the computer or charger. When it’s on charging mode, the red light blinks until the battery is fully charged, and then the red light goes off. TIP: this machine is built with a high capacity Polymer Lithium Ion Battery, which is not memory effecting, therefore technically it can be charged at any time. However, it is recommended to drain the power before charging it for the first 5 times, as to achieve the maximum power storage. It is also recommended to continue charging for 30 to 60 minutes when the red light indicates charging is finished. To avoid causing damage to the machine or computer, please connect and unload the machine strictly according to the instruction: Connecting the machine with USB cord, then plug it in the computer USB socket. When unloading, remove the USB cord from the computer only when the computer saysit is safe to remove the drive now”, then remove the cord from the machine.
8. Time adjusting
The camera has a build-in clock, so it shows time when photographing/recording, you may need to adjust the time setting. The time format of the machine clock is: year/month/date/hour/minute/second. How to adjust time: link the machine to computer find the machine drive on computer and move the cursor on the drive sign click the right key of the mouse move the cursor to create” on the right key menu then select document/file” name the document/file as time (lowercase)” make the doc extension as .txt”. (Or you can create a file following above method on your computer, then copy/move it to the machine drive.) open the doc, set time format as: 2000.01.01 00:00:00, the date and time is separated by space. save and close the doc exit the machine drive, finish When time is adjusted, the pic/recording time is on the same pace with your time. (Note: when time is adjusted on time.txt, it won’t effect until the machine is repowered on.)
1. When the camera storage is not sufficient to continue the current work, the blue and red lights will blink simultaneously around 3 seconds, then save the current picture/video automatically and shut off. If you want to continue to use the camera, please back up the video files to computer, then delete those files from the machine storage so as to make space for further storage.
2. When the battery is running very low, the red light quickly flashes 3 times and the machine will save current picture/video automatically and shut off. If you want to continue to use the machine, you have to charge the battery.
3. If the camera stopped responding due to improper operation or other accidents, please press RESET button to shut off machine, and repower on.
4. If the machine can not be turned on, please check: if the battery is low, please charge; or press RESET to turn off power, then powered on.
5. If the machine can not make recording, please check, if there are too many damaged docs in the storage, please format the disk, then try it again.
6. Cannot link to computer: Pleaser check and confirm your operation system, drive program, USB socket, connecting cord is functional.
U-Dick Camera 1pc
User manual 1pc
U-Dick Camera 1pc
User manual 1pc
This review is from: Portable DV Mini DVR S828 Night Vision Camera Spy USB Disk Cameras 1280x960 U Disk Hidden Camera Flash Disk Pocket Video Camcorder Recorder
Pros: Small size
Cons: Poor instructions
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo