Sold and Shipped by Good Service
Most customers receive within 8-15 days.
Mirror your Galaxy S3 through the standard HDMI output on a compatible TV
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is the one of the most powerful smartphones available, capable of recording and playing back video in full 1080p HD. With the HDTV adaptor, you can playback your videos on your HD-ready TV. You'll be amazed at what your phone can do with the Samsung S3 and HDTV adaptor!
The MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) Adapter is an accessory made with one purpose in mind to connect your MHL Host like MHL Phone or Tablet to your HDTV for viewing content on a larger screen. This state-of-the-art technology connects your MHL Host to your monitor or TV from the micro USB port to the HDMI port.
Uses a single, thin adapter to connect the mobile device to the HDTV
Connect Micro USB Female port to Computer or Power Adapter for charging and getting power using a Micro USB to USB M/M cable.
Built-in MHL Receiver converts a single differential pair to HDMI four differential pairs
Supports all bandwidth between 25-75MHz
Support 1080p HD video and digital audio.
FOR REFERENCE AS FOLLOWS :
• Step 1: Connect a universal HDMI cable (not included) into the MHL adapter and your TV.
• Step 2: Connect the Travel charger included with your phone into the MHL adapter.
• Step 3: Connect your Travel Charger to approved power source.
• Step 4: Connect the MHL adapter into the micro USB port on your phone .This is the same port that your normally use to connect your Travel Charger.
• Step 5: Select the appropriate HDMI Port on your TV (consult your TV owner's manual).The TV screen will display what is on your phone.
• Warning: MHL adapter may not function properly when used with other travel chargers.
1 x HDTV Adapter
Works as described
This review is from: MHL HDMI HDTV Adapter Cable Adaptor for Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII Micro USB Adapter audio
Pros: Compact, easy to use.
Cons: Male connector is extra long, which isn't horrible, but it would fit more snugly if it were just a tad shorter.
Other Thoughts: I recommend using lipstick style USB charger/battery. I am using this to run an HDMI cable back to a TV to monitor my live drone feed, so my power source has to be attached to me or my remote.
Did you find this review helpful?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo