Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
This product is suitable for iPad mini. In addition to being a super battery life of portable back-up battery pack, can also be used as the iPad mini protective cover, bring to your iPad mini strong momentum and excellent console protection.
Built-in large capacity rechargeable lithium battery (8000mAh),Sustainable long time for iPad mini power supply.
IPad4 original AC adapter with the battery pack charging to the saturation takes about 4 hours.
With 4 LED battery indicator and a battery test switch, real-time check the battery pack power, use more convenient.
Use new power manage and circuit protection IC,have Overcharge Protection,Overcharge protection,Overvoltage protection,short-circuit protection,
protect the charge product and power.
1. Input voltage: 5V;
2. Input current: = 2.5A;
3. Quiescent current: <100µA;
4. Output voltage: 5V;
5. Output current: =1A
Press the battery test switch, power on, LED light indicates that there is 5V output voltage output. Then press the test switch = 3 seconds, the power is off.
Turn on the power, if no external load, 3 minutes after the battery pack will automatically enter standby mode.
Press the battery test switch, such as the battery pack charge more than 90%, while the four LED light will light up; such as the battery pack power is greater than 70% and less than 90%, the first, second and third LED lights also light cases; If the battery pack power greater than 50% and less than 70%, while the first and second LED lights also light up; when the battery pack power is greater than 30% and less than 50%, the first LED lights ; When the battery pack capacity is less than 30%, while the four LED lights flash, prompting the user needs to be charged.
1. Place the iPad mini console into the battery pack, and then charge the battery pack on the switch to ON, the battery pack began to charge the iPad mini, iPad mini charging icon will prompt the appropriate . After fully charged, pull the charging switch to OFF position, then take out iPad mini from the battery pack.
2. supporting the battery pack through the USB converter cable connected to the iPad mini original AC adapter, then connect to AC power adapters, you can recharge the battery pack. Charging for the water four LED display, charge saturation, the four LED turn lit display. Charging process of charging the switch to any position shall not affect the charging process.
3. When the battery pack to charge the console for the iPad mini, they can be connected to USB converter cable iPad mini original AC adapter, Priority will be given at this time for charging the battery pack.
1. Charging, the battery pack will begin to heat, this is normal, for the prevention of overheating, ventilation and shade in the battery pack charged.
2. Please do not use chemical solvents to clean this product.
3. Please do not attempt to disassemble, throwing, smashing, or cut with a sharp object, designated battery pack.
4. Keep the battery pack away from heat, fire place, and avoid direct sunlight.
5. Please do not place the battery pack stored in damp or into the water.
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo