Sold and Shipped by RixLabs International
Most customers receive within 8-15 days.
1. HDMI Type A to Type A for general HDMI connections
2. Color : Black
3. Small form factor and compact connector
4. Light and flexible for tight spaces
5. This HDMI cable will help to ease the strain at the point of connection to eliminate damage to the HDMI ports on your devices.
6. Allowing the wall mounted TVs to be closer to wall.
7. No loss HD video and audio transmission.
8. Consolidation of HD video, audio, and data in a single cable
9. Enables high speed bi-directional communication
10. Enables IP-based applications over HDMI
Product Specification :
1. HDMI v1.4
2. Transfer speeds up to 100 Mb/sec.
3. Oxygen free copper with triple-layer shielding.
4. Audio return channel (audio signal back from TV to device and then to audio equipment).
5. HDMI with Ethernet channel (saving Ethernet cables between devices and internet port).
6. 36 AWG, oxygen free copper.
7. Outer diameter(OD) is 3.0 mm / 0.118 inch.
1. What is HDMI v1.4?
HDMI v1.4, 1080p support, 4k support, Full 3D support, Audio return, HDMI Ethernet.
2. What is Audio return?
If both a home theater receiver and a TV have HDMI v1.4 and offer this feature, is that you can transfer audio from the TV back to a home theater receiver and listen to your TV's audio through your home theater audio system instead of the TV's speakers without having to connect a second cable between the TV and home theater system.
3. What is HDMI Ethernet?
HDMI Ethernet Channel technology consolidates video, audio, and data streams into a single HDMI cable, combining the unmatched signal quality and convenience of HDMI connectivity with the power and flexibility of home entertainment networking. It incorporates a dedicated data channel into the HDMI link, enabling high-speed, bi-directional networking at up to 100 Mb/sec.
With networking capabilities now available in a wide range of IP-enabled home entertainment devices, from TVs and gaming consoles to DVRs and more, adding an Ethernet channel is a big step forward in the evolution of the HDMI standard. Consumers can enjoy all the benefits of Ethernet connectivity via HDMI, and further simplify their systems by eliminating the need for separate Ethernet cables.
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo