Samsung Galaxy Star Duos GT-S5282 Android Unlocked Quad Band GPS WiFi Phone (Black)
Product Description -
Android Jelly Bean OS
Dual Standby SIM (GSM + GSM)
Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB
2 MP Primary Camera
2.9-inch TFT Touchscreen
1 GHz Processor
GALAXY Star sparkles up your smart life with exceptional performance and Dual SIM usability. Fast processing power enhances all tasking, apps enjoyment and content sharing possibilities.
Great connectivity, large capacity memory and rich Android experiences including Google Now interface.
Incorporates intuitive motion UI and smart multimedia features for the ultimate in easy control and flow, the utmost in everyday pleasure.
- Speedy, powerful CPU provides enhanced computing power for exceptional all-round performance
- Fast connectivity, Wi-Fi access and BT 4.0 enable quick downloading of apps, easy content sharing
- Generous memory (4GB + 512MB RAM) amply accommodates the most vigorous smartphone usage, vast apps and content storage
- Latest Android OS delivers utmost smartphone functionality with top Google-powered performance
- Rich apps and content including Samsung Apps, Google Play Store, YouTube, ChatON
- Intelligent motion UI maximises smart features for the most responsive, intuitive user experience
Dual SIM Experience
- Dual SIM Always ON permits call forwarding from SIM 2 even when SIM 1 is engaged so never miss a call
- Enhanced Dual SIM UX to manage both accounts in a clear, safe and secure manner
- Maintain two phone numbers, different accounts for business and personal use, for privacy, travel or separate data plans
In the modern world, connectivity is almost as important as food, clothing and shelter. Keeping this in mind, Samsung phones have been designed to be easy to connect to almost all social networking portals apart from delivering seamless basic telecommunication capabilities. The Samsung Galaxy Star S5282 is a very capable device that runs on the latest Android Jelly Bean OS. The phone sports a Dual SIM slot for carrying two active numbers at a time. The Dual SIM phone will be able to keep both the numbers on standby which is extremely helpful in keeping the battery consumption to a minimum.
The candy bar design of the Samsung Galaxy Star makes it easy to hold and operate with one hand. The phone works with the GSM frequency for both the SIMs. The 1 GHz processor used in the Galaxy Star is more than enough to run basic tasks and keep the memory consumption to a minimum. Depending on the tasks, the phone is capable of multitasking with relative ease. The Star comes with a TFT LCD touch screen having a size of 2.9 inches. The QVGA screen comes with a resolution of 320 x 240 p.
The camera has a 2 MP sensor and is also capable of good quality video recording. The camera can easily perform certain functions like Scene Modes, Shooting Modes and Effects for the pictures, Timer Shots, White Balance adjustments, Metering and Image Editing. The battery used in the phone has a capacity of 1200 mAh which is sufficient in powering the phone for quite a while. It gives a talk time of 14 hours and a standby time of 320 hours on 2G.
The phone is capable of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and basic GPRS and EDGE connections. You can also use the USB port to transfer your files to the device. It comes with an internal memory of 4 GB which can be expanded to 32 GB via microSD cards. The device has 512 MB of RAM as well.
Avoid at All Costs
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Star Duos GT-S5282 Android Unlocked Quad Band GPS WiFi Phone (Black)
Cons: Many software defects, will not stay on.
Other Thoughts: Phone is "India Model" unsuitable for U.S..
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo