Sold and Shipped by Sunweit
Most customers receive within 8-15 days.
Sunweit is factory making electronic products for 10 years. we are keen to supply you good products with cheap price.
Fully compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0
Single-lane (x1) PCI Express throughput rates up to 5 Gbps
Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 specification Revision 1.0
Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices Supports the following speed data rates as follows: Low-speed (1.5Mbps) / Full-speed (12Mbps) / High-speed (480Mbps) / Super-speed (5Gbps)
Supports 4 downstream ports for all speeds
Built-in 4-pin power connector for receiving extra power supply from system
Hot-swapping feature allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system
Support Windows® XP/Vista/7 (32/64 bit)
Windows® XP/Vista/7 (32/64 bit)
One available PCI Express slot (Recommend PCI Express 2.0)
? 1 x USB 3.0 4-Port PCI Express Card
? 1 x Driver CD
1. Turn Off the power to your computer.
2. Unplug the power cord and remove your computer’s cover.
3. Remove the slot bracket from an available PCIe slot.
4. To install the card, carefully align the card’s bus connector with the selected PCIe slot on the motherboard. Push the board down firmly.
5. Replace the slot bracket’s holding screw to secure the card.
6. Replace the computer cover and reconnect the power cord.
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo