Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
1. Quickly access SATA / IDE 3.5" (40-pin) / IDE 2.5" (44-pin) device by USB port
2. Support hard drive, CR-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW
3. Support 52x CD-ROM
4. Compliant with SATA 1.0a Electrical Specifications
5. Compliant with USB2.0 Electrical Specifications
6. Compliant with Bulk-Only Transport Specifications
7. Compliant with USB Mass Storage Class
8. Support ATA/ATAI LBA 48bit addressing mode
9. Support SATA spread-spectrum transmitter
10. Support SATAI Asynchronous Notification (Hot Plug) feature
11. Support 480Mbps High Speed and 12Mbps Full Speed USB operation
12. Support Windows 2000,me,XP,Vista ,Win 7 and Mac OS
13. Plug & Play, Under Windows 2000 / ME / XP / Vista/Win 7, no driver needed
1 x USB 2.0 to IDE SATA 2.5 3.5 Hard Drive Converter Cable
NOTE:This item needs an extra AC adapter
This item is eligible for Newegg Premier benefits. Are you a Newegg Premier Member? If not, sign up today and get:
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo